Friday, January 28, 2011

Align yourselves with MY Church!

The Spirit of the Lord came to me saying:
I am building my church... I am bringing forth a remnant....I am admonishing my church and the gates of Hell can not prevail against it.  Align yourself my righteous...For my Glory will flow from the head down... I will pour out my spirit on all flesh.... Align yourselves with the church I have shown you... for this Church will bring a revival in the land... out of this church my river of life will flow... My spirit will dwell there... Align yourself with the church I have shown you...be quick to be obedient for my heaven is about to appear on earth...and my spirit will be poured out onto all flesh.... Align yourselves for the day is approaching and none can hide... my eyes have seen it all..... enough fighting and bickering with each other...does my word not say for I am no respecter of persons... it is man who has divided you.... your hearts were turned...Now is the time to repent and align yourselves with my church...Turn your eyes on me...for many will come against you...do not be afraid of this for this has to happen...it is the fulfilling of my word....but keep your eyes on me....I will not lead you astray...though some will doubt and fall way...be diligent...seek me daily....all day...seek me... prepare your hearts for my spirit is about to invade your area.... and your area will increase...my church will once again be the light....align yourselves with my church...the church I have shown you!  Be quick...and obey! For in this time for lack of obedience some will sleep...


Mathew 16:18
"And I tell you that yo are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not over come it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."   

Joel 2:28 & 29
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall, your young men shall see visions: And also upon  the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

Acts 2: 16-18
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophesy: "

Acts 2 21
"And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Mark 1:15
"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kidngdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

Romans 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.