Tuesday, January 10, 2012

From the Flames


[vision] 1/10/12

Last week I watched a video of a young girl who was taken on a tour of hell by Jesus.  What she reports seeing has truly left it's mark on me as my spirit was been burdened ever since.  I have found myself in moments of intercession begging and pleading with God for mercy for so many including my own family as I want none to go to that horrible place.  Then this morning as I was getting ready for work again I become so burdened for the lost that I again began to intercede.  As I began to pray and had the following vision.


SAW: I was in the critical care unit I used to work in and I saw this young man's lifeless body as he lay naked on a bed.  (I remembered this young man.  He was the victim of a car accident.  His back and his neck had been broken in the wreck.  The cause of his death, however, was his severe head injury.) As I looked at his face I sensed peace as though his spirit was at rest and was in heaven with the Lord.  I then was taken down another hall way and saw these gray beings leading this transparent being out of one of the rooms... I got the most horrifying sense of dread and evil... My chest began to hurt and I could feel the terror that was awaiting this newly passed person...I began to hit my knees and beg and plead on their behalf just bombarding the throne for their soul... Lord please save them I cried and screamed.

HEARD: It's to late for them, they had their chance.

FELT: Rejection.  Not my own.  I felt the Lord's rejection of having pleaded so many times and them rejecting His petitions.


QUICKENING:
I have a rather strange or should I say unique nursing background.  I worked for two years as an organ recovery coordinator.  I was most always present at the 'legal' pronouncing of death and then again when the heart actually stopped ("cross clamp" is the title it's given in the OR...the title for the time when the heart stops).  You see legally these are two separate times or they are for brain death.  I have seen so many different scenarios that lead to the ending of ones life...all tragic in nature.  Death is never easy to accept.  The most tragic one for me was an infant that was the victim of child abuse... I remember caring for that tiny little body through the night and then in the operating room my emotions got the best of me.  A professional when caring for my patients I have always been, but seeing that tiny little lifeless body on a cold sterile table truly grieved my heart.  Then watching the heart stop quickly followed by a surgeon with hands as little as mine carrying the tiniest of hearts to a container of ice, for with in a matter of an hour it would have a new home.  As I stepped out of the OR doors I couldn't hold it any longer- I cried and cried-probably harder than I have ever cried.  The only solace I had was in knowing that, that  baby now was playing with the angels in heaven and happier than he probably ever would have been on this earth.

As hard as that was, I encountered many many more extreme tragic deaths that still to this day haunt me.  So, many times I would stand in the corner of the room with this 'brain dead' patient and feel evil dancing all around.   The presence would even follow into the OR where the cold sterile environmental would be made even colder as evil lurked in the shadows of the unseen...tucked in the space just beyond the physical eyes; however, I could see.  At moments such as those I never wanted 'cross clamp' time to come... for in my mind as long as I could see the heart beating I felt as though their destiny was still in the balance...Nonetheless, you could hear the shrieks and squalls of evil as they received what was unnaturally theirs.

So many times through the course of care for these donors (as I would literally stay for up to 48hrs with the donor maintaining the organs until placement) I would be allowed to see the last moments of their lives...So heart gripping as with in the blink of an eye it all changes.  My foremost question to the family or attending pastor would be, "Did they know Jesus, were they saved?"  The truly unbearable moments were the moments when  the awkward pause would occur as the family or pastor would mentally search for the answer to that question-Did they know Jesus?

“ Hell from beneath is excited about you, To meet you at your coming; It stirs up the dead for you, All the chief ones of the earth; It has raised up from their thrones All the kings of the nations."(Isaiah 14:9)


"The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.:(Psalm 9:17)


"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."(Matthew 10:28)


"But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:5)


"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve..." (Joshua 24:15)


"For He says: “ In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." (2 Corinthians 6:2)


"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." (Romans 1:16)


"For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."(Romans 10:10)