Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Gift-Advancement in Hearing



[growth] 1/22/12
"12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:12-13)

"3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops."(Luke 12:3)

Our Father has ears that hear all things.  All things are open before Him.  Nothing is said or thought that is hidden from the Father.
=========================

[a lesson through dreams] 4/1/11

On March 19th I had a dream when I saw a friend of mine praying in tongues. A little perplexed by this because I didn't think he prayed in tongues.  So, I asked and just as I thought his reply was, "No, I do not pray in tongues."  (...so I shelved this dream... just feeling there was something to it...But, I needed to wait on the Lord...)

On March 20th I had another dream. In this dream I saw this same friend but this time he was preaching.  I could see and hear him preaching, but I could also hear his spirit praying at the same time.  Even more perplexed by this dream I pondered this on this all morning.  How can this be, I thought?  What does it mean...?  The Lord posed a question to me, "Is it possible to hear someones's soul and spirit?"  Hum... I thought, well knowing that ALL  things are possible through Christ Jesus... My reply was, "Yes!  I believe it is possible to hear someone's soul and spirit..."  However, I had NO understanding of this...  And to make things worse.. That was it...that was all I got...I was left with so many questions.... I was really in a meditative state of awe...just wondering what the Holy Spirit was up too... Not receiving anything else, but feeling so many revelations were embedded yet to be revealed I shelved this conversation with the Holy Spirit and decided to wait on the Lord.

On March 30 and 31 during the night I noticed that when I woke for even a mere sec to turn over or to get up to go to the bathroom I could hear conversations going on in my spirit. It wasn't a "still small voice" it was actually audible conversations in my spirit. I was NOT fearful.  In fact, just the opposite I was very much at peace.

Interesting note: Date 4/1/11
Strong's Concordance G4111 corresponds with 'Form"

1) to form, mould (something from clay, wax, etc.)
a) used of a potter

 "1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying: 2 “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words.” 3 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 6 “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the LORD. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel!"(Jeremiah 18:1-6)


=======================

[vision] 7/10/11

SAW: An angel appearing as though the glow of the sun was shining upon him...very light...very bright golden skin...very muscular.  Handing me an arm load of huge trumpet sea shells.  Each shell, as compared to his size,  seemed to be about a foot long.  

Understanding:  I was being given an increase in hearing.

====================
[dream/vision]

[dream 1]11/29/11
I was driving a car on a straight highway.  I noticed the car in front of me slowed down and we were almost bumper to bumper. Then the car darted off the road.  I stayed straight on the highway.  Then the same car darted back onto the highway. Still going very slow. Again we were bumper to bumper but I wasn't allowed to slow down. Then the car darted off the highway again.  Again I stayed my course straight on the highway. 
[end dream]

[vision] 11/30/11
SAW: I was driving along the highway and noticed a car in front of me.  We approached a stop sign.  I stopped however the car in front of me didn't and it went over the hill and disappeared.

[vision] 12/1/11
SAW:   Someone working under the hood of a car.  I could only see the legs which were wearing red pants.   As I watched someone bent down and peered under the the car.

Fill Thy Cup: 
My child, I have you on a straight path.  An uncompromising path.  There will be many who try to cut in on you.  As they are unsteady and unfocused.  They will try to slow you down and discourage you.  However, I have created you to be strong and uncompromising-courageous!  You will maintain a straight path at a slow steady pace. Unaffected by those who dart in and out of your path recklessly.  For you my child, will see the warning signs.  I have caused your eyes to see the danger ahead.  You have noticed that I am making some adjustments to the way your run.  I am equipping you for the next leg of your race.   Preparing you for a higher calling.  I take great pleasure in your unshakable peaceable faith- For many aspire to have what you have- the peace that passes all understanding only comes from me.  You will be well adjusted to your new gifts shortly and off and running in no time.  We are enjoying watching you grow.

"You're blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God. You're blessed when you follow his directions, doing your best to find him. That's right—you don't go off on your own; you walk straight along the road he set. You, God, prescribed the right way to live; now you expect us to live it. Oh, that my steps might be steady, keeping to the course you set; Then I'd never have any regrets in comparing my life with your counsel. I thank you for speaking straight from your heart; I learn the pattern of your righteous ways. I'm going to do what you tell me to do; don't ever walk off and leave me."(Psalm 119:1) 

"8 A highway shall be there, and a road,
      And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness.
      The unclean shall not pass over it,
      But it shall be for others.
      Whoever walks the road, although a fool,
      Shall not go astray.
       9 No lion shall be there,
      Nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it;
      It shall not be found there.
      But the redeemed shall walk there,
       10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return,
      And come to Zion with singing,
      With everlasting joy on their heads.
      They shall obtain joy and gladness,
      And sorrow and sighing shall flee away." (
Isaiah 35:8-10)



===============================


[Inquisition of growth] 1/22/12

[Father, I am used to hearing your voice, the angels, and even demons talking but I am now hearing the voices of people I know.  I am not hearing actual comments that I have physically heard while  in their presence but comments that I have not heard them physically say.   I am also hearing phrases that I don't understand in the voices of certain people I know.  When I ask them about this they say it is their tongue...it's a phrase they say when they are praying in tongues.  Father, will you speak to me about this..? ]

HEARD: Wisdom. She uses wisdom in discerning the voices.  Great job. Advancement. Sparks fire. Celebration.  We are so happy for you.  

HEARD: Hearing hearts. Intents. Thoughts. Prayers. All things open. Rarity. She's got it.  Fun. The Father Loves her so.  Secrets.  She has peace. Glorious peace.  Brave.  Testimony. Wow.  She will share it one day.  

Fill Thy Cup: 
My child, you have been faithful with little, I have granting you much.  A promise.   It was decided a long time ago.  It's taken years for you to learn to walk in this. You have fought a good fight.  You have earned this place. Your ready. Trust your ears.  I will lay all things open for you. Use wisdom. To much is given much is required.  There are many voices, you will know who it is at all times.  I love your courage.  I love your excitement.  You are eager for Me, I will grant your request for what you have heard up until now is only a taste of what you will walk in.  Your ears will hear it all... be patient in these early days..as I lay key foundations for you.. It is of utmost importance for you to learn the basics.  Building blocks my child.   

"12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:12-13)

"3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops."(Luke 12:3)


"12 And one of his servants said, “None, my lord, O king; but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel the words that you speak in your bedroom.” (2 Kings 6:12)


"28 But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions of your head upon your bed, were these: 29As for you, O king, thoughts came to your mind while on your bed, about what would come to pass after this; and He who reveals secrets has made known to you what will be. 30 But as for me, this secret has not been revealed to me because I have more wisdom than anyone living, but for our sakes who make known the interpretation to the king, and that you may know the thoughts of your heart."(Daniel 2:28-30) 


"47 The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.” (Daniel 2:47)


"9 “Belteshazzar, chief of the magicians, because I know that the Spirit of the Holy God is in you, and no secret troubles you, explain to me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and its interpretation."(Daniel 4:9)


"11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light."(Ephesians 5:11-13)


"24 But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all. 25 And thus the secrets of his heart are revealed; and so, falling down on his face, he will worship God and report that God is truly among you."(1 Corinthians 14:24-25)

==================================

Interesting note: Today is 1/22/12

Strong's Concordance G2212 corresponds with " Seek, Seek for, Go about, Desire" 
1) to seek in order to find
a) to seek a thing
b) to seek [in order to find out] by thinking, meditating, reasoning, to enquire into
c) to seek after, seek for, aim at, strive after
2) to seek i.e. require, demand
a) to crave, demand something from someone

======================================

Confirmation from The Quickened Word: