Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Mountain, A New Day



[vision] 1/13/12

SAW: Jesus leading a flock of sheep onto the summit of a mountain.  There is a beautiful sunrise in the background.

"I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own."(John 10:14)


As I ponder this vision, I begin to think about the journey.  And as I see Jesus is leading this oh so attentive flock to a new high I think about the process the sheep went through to becoming accustomed to the face and voice of their Shepard.  I begin to wonder about the night and the valley they had just passed through.  The fears and lessons they had to conquer and acquire to learn and understand the necessity of maintaining a close proximity to their Shepard.  I wonder how many took their eyes off the Shepard and wondered astray and how many times did they have to be rescued. 


As I ponder the expression on the face of the Shepherd, it wasn't one of exhaustion...It wasn't even one of relief...It was a look of contentment and excitement all in one.  It was the face of someone presenting a gift to a loved one.  For this land He had journeyed with His flock to is a land He had chosen and this was not only a new summit they had found but it is the dawn of a new day.    


 "1 The LORD is my shepherd;
         I shall not want.
 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
         He leads me beside the still waters.
 3 He restores my soul;
         He leads me in the paths of righteousness
         For His name’s sake.
     
 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
         I will fear no evil;
         For You are with me;
         Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
    
 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
         You anoint my head with oil;
         My cup runs over.
 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
         All the days of my life;
         And I will dwell in the house of the LORD 
         Forever." (Psalm 23)
         


Cinfurnatuin shortly after posting this I recieved the following email from The Quickened Word. 


[start copy/paste]
RHEMA 9/29/11  ROSH SHANNA  MOVING TO A BETTER PLACE  (PART 2)

PIX:  I saw an emerald green hole with a sapphire blue rim around it.  

CONFIRMATION:  Tonight during prayer Wayne saw deep blue gem stones about an inch tall.   

INTERPRETATION:  Emerald green is the color that surrounds the Father's throne.  An emerald green hole represents a porthole between heaven and earth.  A sapphire  blue color represents intercession, the robe of the priest.  And deep blue represents deeper revelations, the deeper things of fellowship with God.

RHEMA 9/30/11  THE DEEPER THINGS

HEARD:  Comfort My beloved.  Fellowship.  See that she wins, all aboard.  The deeper things.

HEARD:  Now I call on the Word of the Lord.  Intense.
PIX:  I saw Bobby Conner's Word about the train coming. 

HEARD:  Turning point.  Where are you taking us?  To a better place.

WORD TO PONDER:  MATURITY IN YOUR GIFTS  9/03/11
After years of circling, My people have grown to maturity in the gifts they were given.  Pressing against invisible boundaries, many have completely filled their pots and are root bound.  I have heard your cries beloved ones, and I understand you do not want to re-invent the same wheels.  I know you have grown tired of old manna and you are knocking on My door to grow and expand with new gifts and portions.  You are not alone, this is a corporate issue and I have brought My own to a new door in a new time.  Wait in earnest prayer that you will be given the grace to receive all that I have to pour out upon you.  For I AM bringing you to a better place.  Nothing has been wasted in your training years.  Where you were faithful, you will be granted great increase and with great joy.

Matt 25:20-21   NKJV
 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.'  21 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'

=======

RHEMA  9/14/11  MOVING TO A BETTER PLACE

HEARD;  Where are you taking us?  To a better place.  I made a choice to move forward.  Advance.  Behind you. 

HEARD:  High priest, a covenant with you.  Your intercessions stand in the throne room.  It's a must.  I am keeping you for this purpose.  Your prayers are powerful, in alignment with My will and purposes.  Fill his bowl. 

Thank you for His goodness.  I can feel His arms wrapping around me.  To follow through like you do, there is such an assurance. 

Just as I thought it was over, she's back.  Why?  I sent her.  To speak the truth.  And let it ring.  Mercy.  Not judgment. 

QUICKENED:  The book of Hebrews records the word, "better" 13 times.  I have highlighted the scriptures that were quickened to me.

Hebrews 1:4  NKJV
having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Hebrews 6:9
But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany salvation, though we speak in this manner.

Hebrews 7:7
Now beyond all contradiction the lesser is blessed by the better.

Hebrews 7:19
for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 7:22
by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.

Hebrews 8:6
But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.

Hebrews 9:23
Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Hebrews 10:34
for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven.

Hebrews 11:16
But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Hebrews 11:35
Women received their dead raised to life again.  Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection.

Hebrews 11:40
God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

Hebrews 12:24
to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
[end copy/paste]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confirmation #2

Via The Elijah List:: Bob and Bonnie Jones: Peace, Prosperity, and the Returning Glory. 1/16/12.



"Glory Brings Separation:
To what extent the glory will come we don't know, but Bob has believed for 42 years that it will begin this year. The glory will bring a great separation between sheep and goats. God will separate the sheep from the goats single-handedly. There's a separating of the sheep and goats this day among the nations. The sheep you will see graze nicely upon God's lofty hills and become wealthy and wise, while the goats fall by the wayside. The goats will continue to be unclean while the sheep draw nearer to God. We are called to walk with God and be His sheep-herders."