Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Are More Than Right Now


[visions/rhema]1/11/12

SAW: A small cottage style house positioned in a valley between two mountains.  The hour was right before dawn.  The lights were on and a fire was kindling as smoke was steaming from the chimney.

HEARD: Wake up sleeper. Raise your head. You were created for more than this.


This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” (Ephesians 5:14)


Through the course of any given day, I receive multiple emails and private messages from God's children in the midst of unpleasant situations.  So many of them walking around with their heads down feeling defeated.    God wants you to know and understand your current situation.  He wants you to be encouraged that you are not defined by your current position.  Many of you think your feeling the call for higher ground but then your questioning that call simply because you are looking at your surroundings.  God wants you to stop looking around and start looking to Him that means you have to raise your head and look up as God will never call you to a place that He will not lead you to.   Your current position is merely preparation for your destination.  Right now you may find your self in the valley positioned between two mountains on fire for God but not understanding why your still in the valley.  The valley is merely a plain of transition...a pass through to higher ground.  This ground is not made for settling, building a house, staking claim.  Should you decide to stay here you will never reach your higher destination.  You were created for more than the valley but He wants you to know and understand the place you are at right now as the valley is the place where we learn to stick close to the Father, it's a  place where we learn to be faithful.

So for right now in this moment, God has you in this place of transition for preparation...He needs you to trust Him in the place that you are at right now because He has a bigger plan and that bigger plan will require you to trust Him with so much more.   So wake up from this slumberous state, raise your head for you are created for so much more


My Prayer: 
Father, I thank you that right now I am in a place of learning to trust you with more and more everyday... Father I understand that this is merely preparation for my destination and I will look to you to lead me through this time...For I understand my calling is greater than what I am right.  Father, as I walk I will raise my head and serve you...and while I am serving you I will turn and give all the praise and glory in Jesus name Amen!

Immediate confirmation:
I jotted this down in my journal and dashed off to work.  When I got in my car "Slumber" by Needtobreathe was playing on XM.  Thank you Father for this confirmation.