Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Red Mile


[vision/rhema] 1/28/12

Quickened Rhema: The Red Mile 1/15/12


THE RED MILE: [vision] 1/15/12
SAW: The view from the top of the mountain looking downward.  From this view I could see a cleared path straight down the mountain as if it was a  road and the center line of the road was red.

HEARD:  The Red Mile. Paved the way.

"41 And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two."(Matthew 5:41)


While researching "Red Mile" in Sandy's Journals

Quickened eye glance:  "Windows of Heaven"

[start quote]
AH: POEM: OVERCOMING THE PAIN OF SILENCE 6/07/04
As I collect my focus to You this day, my heart finds its peace away from the fray. I have learned a lesson I will never forget, that fellowship tasted, is joy deeply met.

How deep Your pain is when we come and go, in and out of Your life, as our ebbs do flow. How can You live with touch and go - except that Your grip is much deeper than we know? So hold on tight as I wince and wane. Keep me from running as I face the flame. Turn my pain into passion and light my way, as I yield to You and to what You say.

Let love remain firm and in its place, as communion without Words deepens before Your face. In times of silence, in times of despair, help me always to know You are there. Reaching beyond the distant miles, bowels of intercession bridge me for awhile. Carry me through this, Lord I pray. Open the windows of heaven to us this day. Let the silence be broken, as we receive Your token. That we can hear, as You draw near.

Abba, thank You.

Ps 28:1-2 NKJV
To You I will cry, O LORD my Rock: Do not be silent to me, lest, if You are silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You.
[end quote]

[vision]1/28/12

SAW: A large vessel sitting on stones overflowing with water.  As I watched I saw water from above flowing into the vessel. It was if someone had opened the flood gates.  The already overflowing vessel could not contain the water as it just gushed over the sides.


Quickened rhema: "Windows of Heaven"

WINDOWS OF HEAVEN: [vision] 9/19/11
SAW:  A small angel (the size of a child) with a beautiful formal looking dressing on.  At her feet I could see what  look liked a window in the floor...Through the window I could see clouds below...  As I watched  she was pouring something through the window.

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."(Malachi 3:10)


Quickened Word: "Flowing"


[quote from Sandy, excerpt form the same journal entry]

DRAWING UPON MY PROPHETS 10/01/02
Mother's milk is kept flowing by the demands of a hungry baby. Likewise, it is the hunger of My people that keep the gifts of My prophetic ones flowing. The hungry cry out to Me in their thirst and need. I answer their cries in many ways, and one of them is to bond them with My prophetic voice. Even as a baby learns to suck, so My people learn to draw upon My prophets for My Words for them. It is My way, My voice, My touch to a desperate world.

Do not take the glory for this, for this is My work for the love of My children. Merely understand the process and know that I am establishing My Word through the gifts of prophecy. Let My milk flow freely for all to be nourished, supplied and equipped.

“Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. Then he said to me, "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” (Rev 22:8-9 NKJV)
[end quote]

Fill they Cup:
My child, my vessel. Used for my glory. I am pouring my spirit into you that you so that the overflow with bless others...See to it that you do not quench my flow...I have many words that need to be told...Many hearts are searching for me, yet have not yielded their ears to me voice...My prophets, my chosen vessels this is the day I will use you for my glory and for my glory many will hear through your ears and see through your eyes. Together, we shall walk this mile and then go two. We agree. Much to do.