Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Good Ship





[vision] 4/6/12


SAW: A very large cruise ship docked.  As I watched I saw myself walking closer to it as if I was about to board.  As I did I saw an angel wearing a black and white striped shirt standing as it seemed he was guarding my path.


I have heard it mentioned that a ship represents leadership.


                     [Lord is this a good ship or a bad ship?]


HEARD (song): The good ship lollipop. (Sung by Shirley Temple)

CONFIRMATION:  Today (4/6) is a friend of mines birthday and she was sent this graphic.




CONFIRMATION: The same day a fellow QW Ministry Team
member posted the following vision of Jesus:


[start quote]
I saw Him wearing a striped black and white outfit that reminded me of a zebra. I asked Him what He was doing, and I saw Him dusting,  He said He was going to get all the grime off of me and  make way for joy 
[end quote]




QW member response:


[start quote]
I have heard a teacher mention that black and white can represent the prophetic. To know or have discernment between what is right and what is wrong, that is the strength of prophetic people.
[end quote]


23 “And they shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the unholy, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean."(Ezekiel 44:23)

FILL THY CUP:
My daughter remember the Words spoken over your life.  Many times I have sent My prophets to decree your destiny.  My Words prophesying that you will go far in the prophetic ministry.  My daughter your ship has come in.  You are My willing vessel full of faith and a boldness few have known.  For boldly you have taken your place among My lot and I am asking you to cast your net into deeper waters now.  It's okay I will be right here with you and you are prepared, equipped for this journey.  You are a fast learner and will learn more as you go.  You are not alone for you are among a fleet of ships.  My vessels chosen for My honor and My glory.