Friday, April 13, 2012

The Good Soil


[Open smell] 4/13/12


For a few weeks now I have been quickened to dump trucks.  It seems everywhere I look I see huge dump trucks.


Open Smell: Top soil.


Quickened memory:  Yesterday I walked under the exterior stair case of our home leading up to the balcony on the 2nd floor and said, "We have got to get some top soil in here or nothing is going to grow in this dirt." 


Importance of TopsoilPlants generally concentrate their roots in and obtain most of their nutrients from this layer.  


"23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”(Matthew 13:23)

"It was planted in good soil by many waters, To bring forth branches, bear fruit, And become a majestic vine.”’(Ezekiel 17:8)


FILL THY CUP: 
My child I am moving in the topsoil.  Creating with you in a depth of ground soil.  Good ground.  Ground that will allow all the seeds that I have planted with in you to grow.  You are planted by many waters and you will bear much fruit.  My child you will be a majestic vine in My name!