Saturday, April 21, 2012

WAKE UP CALL





[rhema/vision] 4/17/12 WAKE UP CALL

HEARD: Coffee.

Comments by Sandy Warner: 

COMMENTS AND INTERPRETATIONS:  I don't drink real coffee as it gives me the jitters.  (smile)  Almost all Decaf has 3% caffeine in it.  Coffee represents a strong wake up call.  The fact that I chose Decaf means I still had 3% of my spiritual walk that needed a wake up call.  Cream is a way of neutralizing the bitterness of the coffee taste down with the Word of the Lord. 

[end quote/comments]

[Father,  what's on your mind? Can I have a scripture? ]

SAW: Isaiah 53:6

"All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."(Isaiah 53:6)

My Comments:
Last week I made a comment to a friend that I had been through so much warfare lately in receiving strong meat that at times my desire to 'hear' is very low.    Since then I have been less than eager to hear  as the battle is treacherous at times concerning the level of deception from the enemy.   I knew that this was what the Lord was wanting to address. 

MY PRAYER: 
Father, I am so tired.  The warfare is so much.  I am so weak  and it hurts to bad when I get it wrong.   Sometimes it is so much easier to turn my head and just walk away, give in and just be done with it.  Father help me in my weakness...Increase my desire...Soften my heart....Be my strength! 

While still in prayer I heard my email alarm and I received this email with this subject  "Breakthrough"!!   


IMPRESSION:  God is wanting to me to breakthrough in every area of my spiritual walk and not give in to the influence of the enemy.

FILL THY CUP:
Sweetie, I know  your tired.  I know it's hard.  But you can't give up.   I want you to push harder through all the enemies influences.   Through all the schemes.  Look past them and look to Me.  For I am right here with you.  Never will I leave you!  Breakthrough!

On my way to work, I was trying to make a phone call  and dialed the number '293' instead of '263' twice.  I was instantly quickened to this. 

Strong's Concordance:  G293 corresponds with the following:  anything thrown around one to impede his motions, as chains, a garment, a net for fishing

Impede defined:
  • to interfere with or slow the progress  of:
  • to retard in movement or progress by means of obstacles or hindrances; obstruct; hinder.

==========================

[vision] 4/19/12

SAW:  A fruit resembling an avocado being cupped with two hands. As I watched I saw the two hands peeling back the think rough outer skin of the avocado.   Then I see the soft outer layer being pulled away and I see a the rock hard inner seed. 

HEARD:  Meat of the matter.  Meat.

    (Meat refers to the deeper things of God.  Hearing strong meat. )

"12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. 14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. "(Hebrews 5:12-14)


"7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice,
8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,"

(Hebrews 3:7-8)



Fill Thy Cup:
Sweetie, I know you have been hurt by the enemy and he wants nothing more than to impede your forward progress.  He will throw every kind of obstacle and hindrance your way.   My sweet daughter, do not harden your heart and despise strong meat.  You need this for the days ahead. Wait for me and I will peel back the outer layer so that you may see and hear deeper.   I will uncover truth to you so that you may know you are hearing Me.   Wait for Me and I will reveal it to you. 

Confirmation from Sadhu's Prophesy via The Quickened Word email 4/20/12.  http://www.jesusministries.org/

Strengthen your flock.  Strengthen your sheep.  Feed them no longer just bread, but strong meat which you can only get when you wait on Me.  For the times are coming where people will no longer endure sound doctrine.  But you oh men of God, make yourselves strong and bold and immerse yourselves in the living Word, that the Word may come alive within you.  That you may then speak forth not just words, but Words of Spirit and truth.  Again I would say until you, strengthen your flock.  Guard them from the evil one for evil days are coming and no man knows how it will come.  Your wisdom will not help you in that day because your wisdom has taught you to look in the wrong direction.  For I say unto you, what you have heard, known is not that which is going to come.  But if you humble yourself and are willing to be taught by My Spirit, surely as the pages are lifted up from one page to another in a book, so will My Spirit unveil precept  upon precept, truth upon truth from My Word.  And even the many layers that are clouding your mind, they will be peeled one after another that you may comprehend the deep things of the Spirit."

 [end Sadhu's Prophesy]

====================================

[vison] 4/20/12

SAW: A climbing axe and in the background I could see a climber ascending the mountain.   

(An ice axe is an essential piece of mountain climbing equipment used for climbing steeper slopes.)

"From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  "(Psalm 61:2)


TIME TO GROW UP AND EAT MEAT by Sandy Warner

POEM: DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART
When to listen and when to speak
Is a matter of integrity and remaining weak.
As you lay down your flesh, I will do the rest
As you buck and kick I remain silent at best.

Tis your choice to receive My voice as it speaks.
Whether you like it or not, it's not for critique.
I have loved and walked with you from afar,
I have loved you with a detailed sidebar.

I have brought your path to full circle
That you would receive your miracle.
Grow up and receive what I have to say.
And you will prosper in all your way.

Mind-sets keep you from receiving strong meat.
Tis no more milk, but solid food to eat.
Is it fear and shame that keeps you away?
Or is it a stubborn mind that rules your day?

You are weaned from the bottle and given strong meat.
Be cautioned how you chew and whom you greet.
It's what they bring to your table refined.
They will serve meat and they will serve wine.

Not all represent My Truth finely honed.
Some carry poison and some carry bones.
It's a long ways down and a heavenly fall
If you resist My prophets who are the opposite of Saul.

For you have known both the strong and the weak.
Who do you think climbs My mountain peak?
What did you expect in these My servants?
Weak ones at that, with My love so fervent.

Your mind-sets fortify your ears with walls.
They keep you from seeing, these walls must fall.
Repent of your thinking and spitting out strong meat.
Receive what I sent you and take it to eat.

You can dissect and complain about the platters.
It's about your own heart that really matters.
Yes, strong meat is the menu for the day.
Be gone with milk, there is no other way.

I have walked your circles right from the start.
I will give you over to the desire of your heart.
Where you walk from here is your choice.
The condition of your heart determines My voice.

~~~~~~~

Oh My God, have mercy, - how I pray!
Give us not over to our rebellions this day!
Remember that we are blind in our sin
We have not a clue in how to enter in.

Our parts are sick unwilling to receive
We cushion our lives to give us reprieve.
We push away what you send to us
Thinking we have the right to discuss.

But it is not our rights that matter in the end.
It is what You want that brings us to blend
With Your will and image stamped upon our life,
We lay at Your feet and lay down our strife.

Forgive us for our blind stubborn way.
Forgive us when we refuse Your say.
We spit and sputter, we kick and buck
We try to move on with mere good luck.

But You are Sovereign in all the earth.
If You are silent, life has no worth.
Give us not over to our desires to run.
But embrace us fully as Your Son.

Rebuke us if You want, oh dear Lord.
Transform our hearts with Your powerful Sword.
But leave us not to the folly of our souls.
Rather turn again and make us whole.

Heb 4:6-7 NKJV
Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts."

[end poem]