Sunday, April 1, 2012

Living Waters




[4/1/12] dream


Last night prior to going to bed I spent a great deal of time in prayer and worship.  I was asking for the Lord to bring about deeper revelation and deeper wisdom to me.  I was simply crying out to Him for greater understanding of what was going on as it seemed as though the labor was very hard these last couple of weeks.


I went to bed and had two dreams back to back.  I feel as though they are connected.


[1st dream]
I was walking around a property looking at this beautiful older home that was vacant.  I remembered the lovely family that use to live there but had since moved on.  As I walked in the house  looking at all the vacant rooms I could feel and hear the wooden floors creek as I walked.  I stood at one end of the hall way near the front door and look down to see so many bedrooms.  I thought this would be so great for a large family.  One who had many children.   As I walked outside and around the grounds a man and his wife who had the absolute nicest countenances walked up to me and was asking about this home. Though it wasn't through actually talking.  I could hear their thoughts and I answered them back in actual spoken words.  I took them up on the porch and explained to them that a large family used to live there and it would great for a family with many children. The husband and wife just looked at each and I could hear their thoughts of approval.  I left them on the porch to talk among each other and walked out across the road only to suddenly find it was flooding.  Literally as if a river had flooded it's banks and was now overflowing into the small town near this house.  I noted the waters were flowing from west to east. The waters were rushing so fast and they were thigh high in some places and only ankle depth in others.  It all seemed so sudden.  I became somewhat alarmed as these waters literally weren't there just moments before.  I looked around and saw this worker directing the traffic through the rushing waters.  He was smiling and seems not bothered by the water a bit.  I yelled across the road to him, "What happened, this is so sudden?"  He yelled back (with the nicest countenance and a smile on his face), "We have been doing dozier work for a whole day.  Just sit back and enjoy it. " As he said this I had a vision of the levy of a large lake with a dozier at the bottom of the levy pulling down part of the it's banks to allow water to flow.  I realized then that the dozier work they had done was not to stop the water from flowing but to cause it to flow.  I turned back to see the house only to find that it had water up all around it's edges.  I then woke up.
[end dream]


[2nd dream]
I saw a woman laboring in child birth.  As I approached her bed and sat down to give her some comfort she gave a final push and the baby was birthed with a gush of water.  I saw my hands reach in and turn the baby face up.  I felt so unclean as I had no gloves on and I as touching something so pure.  I reached over and got a white towel and placed the baby on the towel.   As I was positioning to suction it's nose I noticed it was a girl.  I started suctioning the nose and noted the most pleasant beautiful expression on the baby's face.  She had such a beautiful pure coloration.  Not like one that had not taken it's first breath yet. Then I woke up.
[end dream]




As I ponder these two dreams I get a strong impression of them connecting.  As I think about the dozier work done by the workers I understand their labored caused the water to overflow and reach everyone in the town.  As from the belly of the lake (or river) the waters flowed.  I feel as though this was a parable for the following dream of the baby being birthed.  As it was with the work of labor a gush of water brought forth a new creation.




Quickened Scripture:  John 7:38; Ezekiel 47:4-9


 38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."(John 7:38)



"4 Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist. Again he measured one thousand,and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed. He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.
When I returned, there, along the bank of the river, were very many trees on one side and the other. Then he said to me: “This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed. And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. "(Ezekiel 47:4-9)


-----------------------------------


Confirmation: Moments after posting this I opened my email only to have my eyes quickened to The Quickened Word email that come in last night.  As I read it my eyes were fixed on the following (I highlighted the quickened portion). 


[start quote]


RHEMA 11/11/11  

HEARD:  I havent called you do "DO" anything sweetheart, just rest.  Enjoy yourself

(I have been scrapbooking and enjoying a vacation.)

HEARD:  Shall we tell her?  It wouldnt hurt.  Everything you say and do effects the spirit world.

[end quote] 

I realize that at times we can get so lost in the work of ministering to others that we forget to enjoy the fruit of our labor.  We forget that we are not alone.  We have workers, angels, sent to assist us.  And that what we are speaking out they are hard at work behind the scenes accomplishing.  Our words bring about the power to pull down heaven, pull down the rivers of living water and these living waters contain the power to birth new creations.  

 "14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"(Hebrews 1:14)



"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life."(John 6:63)