Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wing Man


[open vision/open hearing] 3/25/12

HEARD: I heard one of the girls talking about you.  How you are the top wing man.

Wing ManThe concept of a "wingman" goes back to World War I when pilots found that attacking in formations provided more support than attacking a target on their own. "Wingman" was originally a term referring to the plane flying beside and slightly behind the lead plane in an aircraft formation. A wingman is a pilot who supports another in a potentially dangerous flying environment.

SAW: The picture of me that is one my website appearing on my Facebook page.

HEARD: Rises higher against the wind.

HEARD:  Got to be willing to jump and reach.

HEARD (open hearing): You have to be willing to climb higher.


HEARD(open hearing): My cell phone ringing


SAW (open vision): The clock on my phone alarm with the time P:11.

Quickening: Psalms


"I trust in the Lord for protection.
So why do you say to me,
“Fly like a bird to the mountains for safety!"(Psalm 11:1)

SAW (open vision): My son entering my room so exceeding thankful and excited because he had found $100.

"A psalm of thanksgiving.
1 Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation."(Psalm 100)

HEARD:  Strategically positioned.  You will rise as high as the ones you honor.

Fill Thy Cup: 
My daughter, you have advanced and are rising higher.  You are completely supported and protected in this new territory.  As I will never leave you or forsake you.  Wing man.  I have placed you here for a purpose.  For such a time as this you have been strategically positioned.  You have been so faithfully honoring those leaders in the faith.  And now you are rising as high as them.   I am positioning you to be the wing man for others as well.  Remember two can only walk if they agree.  Unity is vital during this season.  Where there is unity with Me and My body there is advancement.