Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prophetic Impressions: Filling in the Blanks.



[rhema] 3/24/12


SAW: Crayons spread out all over the table as if someone had been searching for just the right color.


HEARD:  Bits in pieces.  Fill in the blanks.  In the morning.  Find out. Talk to Him about it.


For we know in part and we prophesy in part."(I Corinthians 13:9) 


"Fill in the blanks" this is prophetic impressions.  A knowing or understanding of what is seen or heard.  It's the in between.  The connecting parts to the 'bits in pieces" of visions and rhema.


The Lord has been stretching me to give prophetic impressions of what I am seeing and hearing when prophesying over someone.   So, in my desire to be obedient to Him, I started doing this several weeks ago.  With a certain boldness I have I stepped forward claiming this territory and I have been amazed to see and hear the confirmations of the accuracy of the impressions.   It is almost as though there is a natural flow.


QUICKENING: Sandy's Journals.


CONFIRMATION FROM SANDY'S JOURNALS: WORD TO PONDER:  INFUSING A ROD FAITH 1/04/12


[start quote]
WORD TO PONDER:  INFUSING A ROD FAITH 1/04/12
I AM infusing a holy bold faith into you this season.  I AM pouring a substance inside of your spiritual backbone that will come forth from hearing My Word and acting upon it.  This faith is so radical that you will see tangible evidence and confirmations as to My Word.  This fortification will take you to a higher level in prayer, prophesying, healing and deliverance.  Intercessors, prophets and warriors, release the rod of faith!
[end quote]


CONFIRMATIONS:
The confirmations to the prophetic impressions have been unanimous.  These are the ones I received today from two  people whom I Have recently prophesied over


First confirmation: 
"Erica,  What you say here, " I get the impression that you feel as thoughyou have capped off... You have climbed as high as you can and there is nothing left to hold on too. I feel as though you have petitioned God about this and He has sent messengers to you."  Is VERY true.  I have been praying about this and waiting." 


Second confirmation: 
"Overwhelmed right now with what the Lord showed you this morning....again it fits me perfectly ..He has favored me and placed me around very prophetic people who but have not had such a accurate description of me." 


HEARD:  One. Complete. You in I and I in you.


"17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him."(1 Corinthians 6:17)

"The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. "(1 John 3:24)

Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus."  31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness."(Acts 4:29:31)

FILL THY CUP: 
My daughter.  How proud of you I am.  You have stepped forward with no hesitation.  With no doubts you have faithfully obeyed.  With confidence you deliver My words and don't look back.  What joy We have in watching you grow.  You are certainly My child.  For this is a new day for you.