Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Prayer: The Vacuum Cleaner


[vision/rhema] 3/6/12


I have been reading The Final Quest series by Rick Joyner (MorningStar Ministries).  I am currently reading The Call.  Wow, how sobering to read Rick's encounters in the Judgement Hall with the Lord, Lot and Jonah.  Rick's experiences have really opened my eyes to so much that I can literally only read a bit of his books at a time as while reading I find myself simply crying out to the Lord for forgiveness in realization of my own sin.  Last night as I was reading I again found myself just crying out to the Lord as I spent a great amount of time confessing and repenting.  It was a beautiful time of spiritual cleansing.


SAW: A small living room with furniture along all the walls in the center was an oval coffee table.  Though this living room was very small and had a lot of things in it, it was in perfect order.  Everything was very neatly in it's place.


HEARD: Let me go see if there is anything else. And I called the vacuum cleaner guy. 


43 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. "(Matthew 12:43-44)


This morning as I sit and ponder this Word, I think about my vacuum cleaner and how it is my favorite house hold tool as it picks up all the dirt brought in throughout the day from my three children.  And I am realizing that the vacuum cleaner must be prayer as when we pray we repent we confess, etc which spiritually cleanses us.  The vacuum cleaner guy must be Jesus as He is always making intercession for us. When we call on Him He washes all of our sins (dirt) away. He cleans us.   


"34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us."(Romans 8:34)

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."(1 John 1:9)

Fill Thy Cup: 
My child, I love you so.  I love for you to come to Me and ask for help.  I love for you to simply fall at My feet.  In doing this you have been made clean.  Because you have asked, My Son has made you clean.  I have searched you and found you kept.  Purify.  In order. You are so precious to me.  
  
My Prayer:
Father, I simply love You. I am so thankful for Your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for me.  Who is evermore at your right hand interceding on my behalf.  Thank You, Jesus.  Thank You!  In Jesus Name I pray. Amen. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Confirmation: The day I posted this I revived the following from QW member.

[start quote]


Hi Erica,
I received this in an E-mail today, great confirmation!
~~Apostolic Movement International~~
         ~Prophet Denise Jordan~
~Start Quote~
~Prophetic Word For Today~

Let me clean your house
When you clean your house, you go through several different stages of cleaning. It will shine and look beautiful and clean for a few days but then you have to do it all over again. 
It is the same in your walk with me my child. You need to continually come to me and receive my cleansing so that the dust and dirt doesn't accumulate and wear you down.
You need a touch of my power every single day. You need to come to me and receive my cleansing and refreshment all the time. I do not want you to run around and be dirty and filthy. 
I have more for you than what you have had up until now. I want to clean you and refresh you every day so that you are ready to face what you need to face. 
I love you dearly my child. Come to me now and let me sweep up inside of you. Let me touch those crevices that always accumulate dirt and let me refresh you with my living waters, says the Lord.

~end quote~
[end quote]