Saturday, March 24, 2012

Protected, So All Things Are Visible.


[confirmation/parable] 3/22/12

For several weeks now I have felt the pull to close my Dwelling With The Holy Spirit Facebook group.  This has been very hard for me as this was my first big step out in the public eye.  God asked me to trust Him and I couldn't tell Him no.  So, I stepped out and He has honored my faithfulness to Him.  Now He is asking me to step out further into a public page.  

              [Father, it is so wide open. A public page is so public.  No boundaries.]

===============

3/22/12
CONFIRMATION: Posted today from Sandy Warner.

[start quote]
RHEMA 3/12/12  PROTECTED IN GLASS HOUSE 



HEARD:  Plumb line.  Living in a glass house.  I am protecting you. 



WORD TO PONDER:  LIVING IN GLASS HOUSES  12/01/06
Those Who love Me live in the light.  There is no shadow or turning.  They resist the darkness and flee from such.  They do not hide from the light, but rather run and open themselves to My light.  They gladly bare their hearts, just to release My love and sweet perfume upon those who would receive.  They walk with integrity and pure motive; all around them see their hearts and lives for who they really are. 

If they are weak, then they are weak, if they are strong, then they are strong.  If they struggle, then they say so.  Having My light within them, they release their faith and their testimony through all they are overcoming, through living by My Word.  It is My Word that sustains them and My Word that keeps them.  My Word shines upon them and lights their way.  These, My beloved ones, live in My glass city; the city that shines like clear diamonds in the light of My glory. 


===================

[confirmation parable] 3/23/12
Okay, so this morning I go to the gas pump and my bank card was declined. I thought that was VERY odd in that I just gotten paid a few hours prior.  I knew there was no way my card could be declined.  So, I did what every person does when they have no gas and now no money.  Slight panic!  I called the bank and kept getting a, "Sorry, we can not access your records as this time." recording.  Wow, I thought, what on earth is going on??   

[LORD, WHAT IS GOING???  ENEMY, YOU TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY BANK ACCOUNT IN JESUS NAME!!!!   (THE ACTUAL PRAYER WAS A GOOD BE LONGER...I CLAIMED MANY OTHER THINGS IN JESUS NAME.)]  


With in 15 mins I got a call from Card Fraud Protection Services with my bank.  (Yes, a momentary need for several deep breaths out took place.) 

[PARABLE]
"Mrs. Christopher, we see some suspicious looking activity on your account we would like to go over it with you, will that be alright?"  Yes, most definitively!  "Okay, we have two transactions that popped up yesterday that we are suspicious of and since that time we have had a temporary block on your bank card and account.  Can you verify these transactions from Wisconsin for the amount of $$$?"  I'm sorry, where? Wisconsin??  "Yes ma'am it was used at a hotel."  No absolutely not, I live in MS and was NOT in Wisconsin yesterday!  "Okay, ma'am I have placed a permanent block on your card and frozen your account.  You will need to get with your banking institution for clarification of transactions and to order a new bank card."  I am sorry, but how did this happen?  Where did my number get stolen from?  "Mrs. Christopher we just don't know right now as it could have come from a non-secure web site or even you purchasing gas at the pump. We just don't know.  We will continue to watch your account and let you know if we see anything else."  Overwhelmed with gratefulness and a sence of protection I stated, "Thank you so much for placing a hold on my account.  I mean this really messes me up but thank you, for protecting me! "Your welcome ma'am.  We will let you know if anythig else comes up."
[end parable]


HEARD: I am protecting you.  


        [Wow, Father I had no idea I even had this service.  Thank you for protecting me.]

I was in a state of awe for several hours after this phone call as I realized that this was a complete parable and confirmation to to my obedience in stepping out into more of the public eye.


"18 So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image."(2 Corinthians 3:18-NLT)


"How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world." (Psalm 31:19)



"Fear of the LORD leads to life, bringing security and protection from harm."(Proverbs 19:23)