Friday, March 16, 2012

Scissors: With Power


[dream]3/15/12

I saw a large pair of scissors with large eyes on them.  The tip of the scissors turned and touched the tip of my finger on my right hand.  As they touched I felt a sharp pin like sensation shot from my finger downward. It was so powerful that I literally felt it in the natural and I gasped and withdrew my hand backward. This woke me up.
[end dream]


        [Lord, help me.  What does this mean? ]


IMPRESSION: I get the impression that the scissors represents the Word of God.  The right hand is representative of ministry and power.  


HEARD: Endued with power.

"12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."(Hebrews 4:12)

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."(Psalm 16:8) 

"Your arm is endowed with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted."(Psalm 89:13)

"And now the LORD says— he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD and my God has been my strength "(Isaiah 49:5)


"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” (1 Peter 3:12)