Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The White Horse



[dream] 3/5/12

I was riding a very lean, very muscular white horse and I had the understanding that we were going on a journey.  As I rode, I could feel the fearlessness and strength of this horse and it was absolutely breathtaking.  I could feel the certainty of the mission and focus of the horse.  There were no need for reigns or a bridle as the horse just knew what to do and where we were going.  There was also no need for a saddle as I just seemed to fit perfection and securely on this horse.   After a while of riding I noticed that my little girl was riding behind on the horse.  I am not sure if the horse told me to do this as we seemed to communicate via our thoughts or if I instinctively knew to do this.  Regardless, I leaned into the horse practically laying against him (imagine a position that a jockey would take riding a race horse).  The horse then gained speed and even leaped higher into the air with each stride, however I felt no gallop.  His stride was a smooth as glass.  And it seemed as though the closer I pressed against him the more focused and more powerful the horse became.  After a bit,  I sat back up and realized I couldn't feel my little girl, so I thought to the horse, "Oh no, she fell off. We have to go back and get her." As soon as I thought this she raised up and said, "Here I am." with a big smile on her face.  I then realized that when I pressed in closer to the horse she had too and was completely covered.  I felt such peace and excitement.  We then continued on our journey.
[end dream]

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."(Revelation 19:14)


Even now almost a complete day later my breath is taken by the fearless power coming from this white horse.  What excitement awaits the Bride of Christ.