Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simply Speak




[vision] 3/5/12


SAW: A huge rock ledge over head.  As I watched I saw a river burst through the ledge and as it did huge rocks began to fall with a boulder falling right over the top of me.  I simply stood there and I saw the boulder land on me.  


After this vision passed, I immediately thought to the Lord, 'Well, I didn't like that outcome one bit."


SAW: A huge rock ledge over head.  As I watched I saw a river burst through the ledge and as it did huge rocks began to fall with a boulder falling right over the top of me.  I simply spoke to the boulder and it shattered into tiny pieces. 


"So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."(Matthew 17:20)


Fill Thy Cup
My child, the same power by which I spoke creation into being I have placed in you.  Here is the way I see it, you have two options.  You can just stand there and be overtaken OR you can speak with the authority I have given you and move mountains.