Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Choosing The Fabric Of Choice


[rhema] 3/19/12


HEARD: Some people might have another choice for a fabric. Oh right. Right.




"Fabric" defined:
  • a cloth made by weaving, knitting, or felting fibers 
  • framework; structure 
  • the method of construction 


Clothe me with skin and flesh, And knit me together with bones and sinews? "(Job 10:11)


 13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb."(Psalm 139:13-NLT)




“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;

Before you were born I sanctified you;

I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”(Jeremiah 1:5)

Strong's Concordance: "Formed" H3335
  • to be created
  • formed
  • fashioned. 
When God was forming us, creating our physical being He also created our spiritual destiny our calling (Jeremiah 1:5).  For we all are created for a purpose, not just any purpose a specific purpose.  And while it is our choice to follow Him, the gifts and callings that He ordained together in us as we were being knit are not and can never be taken away.  They are there whether we choice to be obedient to them or not.  


29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn."(Romans 11:29-NLT)

"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24:15)

I believe the word 'choice" from the rhema speaks to our ability to decide to walk in our callings or not.  When we choice to follow Him and walk in the obedience of the call He has placed on our lives we are adorned with the finest fabrics.  Fabrics suited to our callings.  Though this is not something we see with our physical eyes, those who have eyes to see can very easily pick up on this.  Our spiritual clothing is suited to our personal characteristics and ministries.  Our call.  


It has been prophesied over me several times that my spiritual robe is regal, royal.  It is made up of golds, purples, reds.  The cloak of an Ambassador.  This appearance is transpired into the armor that I am suited with as it also has been prophesied with confirmations that my armor is suited with jewels of every color and a sword of gold.  


"So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was honey, olive oil and the finest flour. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. "(Ezekiel 16:13)


=========================




BEING THE DRESS [rhema] 3/15/12


HEARD: He asked me today, "Did I enjoy being a prom dress"?  If the shoe fits wear it.


Quickened Parable: 
This week my oldest daughter has been prom dress shopping with her friends.  They would go shopping and she would bring home pictures of her favorites to show me.  She would describe each dress with such excitement for this is a celebration.  She is a senior and is graduating.  The dress we both decided on was beautifully tailored just for her. It has several layers of different shades of brown taffeta on the bottom with a shimmery golden brown on the top.  The bodice is covered with large jewels in every color.  This dress perfectly highlighted her golden brown locks and her icy blue eyes.  She is stunning in it!  
[end parable]


Prom defined:  a formal dance, especially one held by a high school or college class at the end of an academic year.


HEARD: Adorned in Jewels

"You were in Eden, the garden of God. Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone — red carnelian, pale-green peridot, white moonstone, blue-green beryl, onyx, green jasper, blue lapis lazuli, turquoise, and emerald— all beautifully crafted for you and set in the finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created. "(Ezekiel 28:13)



Quickened Word from a Facebook friend and Dwelling with The Holy Spirit member: 
"I see you being fitted with a new suit of armor right now in the Spirit. It is a little different from the last one. He says you know it and He has been revealing to you what it all means. There are many gemstones that have been added into this suit."
  
Fill thy Cup: 
My sweet, it brings Me such joy to see you walk in the calling I have created for you.  These shoes fit you perfectly as I created them on the day I dreamed of you.  You bring Me such joy as you are so careful to be obedient.  Even when it hurts you serve Me.  You pass every test as You are faithful to Me in spite of the pain you feel and because of that I am celebrating you.   I have adorned you with jewels of very color.  You shine and sparkly.  Like the jewels in the night sky, you are a shining light and will be a beacon for many.