Saturday, March 3, 2012

Set on the Pilgrimage


[vision/rhema] 3/3/12

SAW: A scene that could have been copied out of an old western movie.  I saw an old covered wagon, one that would have been used in pilgrimages.   There was a man standing in front of the wagon looking in one direction with a very big grim on his face.  On the wagon, in the seat, I saw a very excited lady with her arms raised in the air as though she was celebrating.  The both were dressed in full pilgrim attire and both were very excited for the journey.

HEARD:  Woohoo, a new way to get there and hear.


"Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage."(Psalms 84:5)


As I pondered what I heard.  I thought, "Lord I just don't get it. Can you please give me something else?"  

Quickened Thought: I remembered that I received both the vision and the rhema with in minutes after posting the first Corporate Word in my group PUNCHLINES.   

So, I revisited the rhema, several times actually, and replaced the 'here' for 'hear' and put two and two together.  I realized that these were angels and they were so excited that we were making a new journey into the world of hearing the Lord corporately through buzz words.