Monday, March 19, 2012

Release For The Harvest Is Near



[dream] 3/19/12

I remembered tonight that I had received an email form a man requesting prayer and prophesy from my website about a month ago.  I felt so badly that I had not sought the Lord on his behalf yet and repented over not doing it.   Then within just a few minutes I received two more emails back to back from people who were seeking a Word from the Lord.

[Father, your people are so hungry to hear from You.  Help me to be obedient and faithful in seeking You on their behalf.]

[start dream]
I received and email from some friends who are in the ministry.  When I opened the email it said in very large letters,
                                 "Keep Releasing"
I then woke up.
[end dream]


As I lay in bed pondering this I,


SAW: Someone standing in a very large field throwing grain out as far as they could.  They were sowing seeds.


Quickened comment from Sandy: 
"this is all related to the days of acceleration where it finally happens that the planter can not keep up with the reaper!   


 
I am taking this as a command and a warning to stay on top of these ones He is sending to me as these are days of acceleration and the time of the harvest is near.



The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills, "(Amos 9:13)



Fill Thy Cup: 
My daughter, plant plant plant.  Sow as much seed as you can for the days of Harvest are upon us and I want all to be ripe.  I will quicken the ground you sow in as you are obedient with the little I will send you more.  Much more as the days are upon us.