Monday, October 10, 2011

Do Not Doubt


[trance vision] 10/10/11

SAW:  A waterfall and Jesus was standing on the edge of the waterfall...Literally standing on the water.

HEARD: Walk on Water.

Psalm 42:7 (NASB)
"Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me."


John 6:18-20 (NIV)

"18 A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough. 19 When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. 20 But he said to them, “It is I; don’t be afraid.”




Matthew 14:28-33

 (NIV)
"28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”
   29 “Come,” he said.
   Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”
 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Father, I feel the edge of the waterfall right now... Father I choose to not look at the waves coming against me but I choose to look to you... To focus my eyes on you Lord...As I know that even right now you are separating things in my life...and Father though it hurts I will focus my eyes on you... I will not doubt that the end product will be better than the start...I tune my eyes and ears to the deep calling...and I will focus on those things... In Jesus mighty name.  I thank you Father, and I give you praise and glory! Amen