Thursday, October 6, 2011

Speak NOT Death

[rhema] 10/2/11

HEARD: See death.

HEARD: I will not speak death over someone.

[vision] 10/4/11

SAW: A lady sitting with a blanket over her legs. As I watched I saw a spirit project out from her.

This spirit had a sagging 'grim ripper' face. I had the understanding immediately that this was 'death'.


1 Corinthians 15:44-46

New International Version (NIV)
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
   If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[a]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.

Proverbs 14:30 (NIV)
A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.



Proverbs 11:30 (NIV)
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.



We are all appointed a time to die. It is an inevitable event.  However, we are not called to carry out death sentences. The very spirit that indwells us is the very spirit that gives life. therefore, we must be bearers of that same spirit and speak life into existence.  We must be cautious with our tongues as they are powerful weapons.  Even though I may 'see' death on someone or around someone...I must proceed with caution as to not speak 'death' into existence...I must not sentence them to death...but to life through the Holy Spirit.  Therefore, the words in my prayer over them are to reflect the the spirit of God which is LIFE! 


John 6:68 (NIV)
Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.



John 6:63 (NIV)
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.



Father, right now I speak peace and life over this lady in Jesus name.  Father, I command all fear to leave in Jesus name.  Father I thank you that your words are life...your spirit is life and the words I speak are life because you Father live inside me... I thank you now that this is done in Jesus name.  Amen~