Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mouse with a Microphone



[vision] 10/22/11

Last night at the Ramp Karen Wheaten asked a very profound question.

"Who would you be with out fear of man in your life."

She then had everyone close their eyes and she prayed asking the Holy Spirit to reveal to each and everyone who they are right now and then who they would be with no fear of man in their lives.

Who I am right now:
SAW: I was clothed in a beautiful white robe trimmed in Gold.  I had a large gold crown on my head and a large golden scepter in right hand.

Who I would be with no fear of man:
SAW: The same picture as above, but this time I was given a city.

Wow! I was so convicted! As, I really had not considered myself to be one who fears man at all... But, through the eyes of the Lord, I have so work to do.   There are souls that need to hear the gospel.  And my fear of man is keeping them from eternal salvation.  No more!  I will not fear man!! I will hear and fully obey the Lord.

My prayer:
Father, right now I confess this sin to you. Lord, forgive me for fearing man.  Father, I want this city.  I claim it for you in Jesus Mighty Name!!

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Psalm 118:6)



So we may boldly say: “ The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”(Hebrews 13:6)

"which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places," (Ephesians 1:20)