Sunday, October 2, 2011

Words of Healing


[dream] 10/2/11


[start dream]
Throughout the night I kept seeing pictures flash across a screen as if it were my Facebook page.  The       pictures were the pictures of my banner with states "www.dwellingwiththeholyspirit.blogstpot.com. (This is my blog site. ,but is also the name of a book that I am working on.  This book, through my daily walk,  is meant to encourage and teach people to see God working in their lives.) Then I saw a picture that looked as though there was a comment which read simply "healing" and several people had 'liked' the comment.
[end dream]

Last night just prior to going to bed I received a precious message from a friend of mine Maryam Ziagat:


[start message]

Hi beloved Erica,

This may sound weird to you but God knows that it is the truth.


This morning I wake up on a picture of your beautiful face in front of me and read " Mother of all" beneath it.



when inquiring understanding from the father about what I saw " Spiritual motherhood came to my spirit and 


knew that you've been called to be a mother for so many spiritually!!! I don't see this as a strange thing, on 


the contrary Erica, I have a witness in my spirit for this to be a truth! Thank you so much for all what you do 


to expand the kingdom of God! be blessed my sister! Love you♥


[end message] 



Proverbs 16:24
"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."



Proverbs 12:18
"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."


Father, I give you praise and glory for it is your words that bring healing...for without you I am nothing... I can do nothing apart from  you.  Father I ask in the name of Jesus that you instruct me to guide your children into the healing presence of your glory.  Father that through me, they may see you all around them..In Jesus Name! I love you Lord!