Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Watchful Eyes



[rhema] 10/3/11

For I created you to be a leader not a follower. Look to me for guidance and approval. I am about to do a new thing in your life. One in which you can not conceive. For this is not birthed out of your desires but out of my desires for you.  Something new. Something fresh. like the sunrises on a fresh new day and the anticipation upon approach of the summit. For you are higher and will shine brighter. Only I can do this.  Only I can do this-Only I. I am your true north in the compass of your life- I will show you the way.
[end rhema]

[parable]
A couple of days ago, keely and I were on our back deck and I was teaching her how to use a worship banner.  At the time I really didn't think she was paying a lot of attention.  But, just now as I am sitting here receiving words from the Lord I hear, "Mommy, look. Watch me." I look up and see that she has the worship banner twirling it around beautifully. Doing exactly what I taught her.
[end parable]

HEARD: Just as you are teaching her, I am teaching you.  My eyes are upon you and I see all that you are doing. Even when it seems I am far off, I am not.  Beloved, you never leave my sight.

Father, thank you  for this word.  Father I give you praise and glory for never leaving me... I thank you for having your eyes upon me... For watching over me... Father that I may watch over others and teach others as well... In Jesus Name!



Psalm 121:7-8

 (NIV)

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm— 

 he will watch over your life; 

8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going 
   both now and forevermore."




SAW: A hand digging around in muddy water.

HEARD: Get the larger forceps

SAW: The hand reached out and got the larger forceps and dig around in the mud again.  As I watched I saw the hand dig a snake out that was hiding in the mud. The hand pulled the snake out and turned its face to me directly.

HEARD:  The face of the enemy.


Mark 16:17-19

New International Version (NIV)

"17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
   19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God."


Luke 10:19

New International Version (NIV)
"19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. "


**photo above taken from Sandy Warner's The Quickened Word.