Monday, October 10, 2011

Jehovah Jireh


[vision] 10/10/11

SAW:  A lattice fence with a hedge on the top... As I watched I saw a ram struggle to get loose from the hedge.

Genesis 22:12-14

New International Version (NIV)
 12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
 13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.”

I just wonder how often we trust God with our everything.  


For me and my life, I have said to God, "Father, If I leave you and will not return, please take my life...".   I have even said to God, "Father, I give you my family.  If my life is better served to you for them to be in heaven then take them...".  I am not asking God to take them... But, I understand Jehovah Jireh!  So, I have offered my everything to God,  for without God I am nothing... With out his daily breath, I can't breathe. Without his daily instructions, I am lost.  Without his continual guidance, I am wavering.  Father for I am nothing without you... I lay down my life so that you may life...So that others may come to know you more... Father, I give you praise and glory for my everything!  I love you more and more each day that I live!