Monday, December 12, 2011

The Banner Raised....

[dream] 12/12/11

[start dream]
I was at home (but the home was not mine) with my family and I looked out my front door and I saw huge dogs of many different breeds ravishing the yard.  As I was watching the dogs ravishing the yard I started having chest pains...it was hard to stand up and hard to breath.  I checked my heart rate and it was only 9 then I watched the rate drop to 2 then 0. But I didn't die. The rate started all over again. First 9 then 2 then 0.  I walked outside to run the dogs off... After they had run away, still not feeling well I looked up to the sky and saw a chariot of sorts turn. It was very large.  It had five wheels (the wheels were turned sideways) and feather like flames trailing each wheel.  Then I looked back and saw two large white banners raised mounted on a "T" like pole.  At the top of these two banners were smaller banners (flags) of every nation.  I tried to read what was on the banners but there there was so much on them I couldn't focus on any one part... Then the chariot and the banners turned north.  A portal,  filled with light, opened up and the chariot and the banners went through the portal.
[end dream]

"25 Therefore the anger of the LORD is aroused against His people;
      He has stretched out His hand against them
      And stricken them,
      And the hills trembled.
      Their carcasses were as refuse in the midst of the streets.
      For all this His anger is not turned away,
      But His hand is stretched out still.
       26 He will lift up a banner to the nations from afar,
      And will whistle to them from the end of the earth;
      Surely they shall come with speed, swiftly.
       27 No one will be weary or stumble among them,
      No one will slumber or sleep;
      Nor will the belt on their loins be loosed,
      Nor the strap of their sandals be broken;" (Isaiah 5:25-27) 


       "17 One thousand shall flee at the threat of one,
      At the threat of five you shall flee,
      Till you are left as a pole on top of a mountain
      And as a banner on a hill.
God Will Be Gracious
    18 Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you;
      And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you.
      For the LORD is a God of justice;
      Blessed are all those who wait for Him. " (Isaiah 30:17-18)

still pondering...