Thursday, December 1, 2011

Take Righteous Steps


[rhema] 12/1/11

HEARD: The steps of a righteous man.


            [Lord, order my steps. In Jesus Name. ]


 "22 For those blessed by Him shall inherit the earth,
         But those cursed by Him shall be cut off.
 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,
         And He delights in his way.
 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
         For the LORD upholds him with His hand." 
(Psalm 37:22-24)

Fill Thy Cup:
Be careful my little children where you step.  Do not follow the path of evil doers for they will be cut off.   Be patient and wait on me.  Wait on my Word, on my direction.  I will shine the light for you.  I will say this is the way walk in it.  For the steps of a righteous man I have ordered, and I my child take such delight in watching you walk.  For even when you stumble, you oh righteous one, will get right back up.