Monday, December 19, 2011

A Whisper


[rhema] 12/19/11

HEARD:  A whisper in the night.




This is referring to Matthew 10:17. But in this passage Jesus is actually teaching the fear of God. I wonder how


 often we listen to the voice in the night...the whisper in the ear as we are drifting off to sleep. There have been 


so many times when that is when I have received my greatest encouragement and revelation...Jesus commands 


us to shout it from the roofs.


You know about a year ago I started paying attention to the whispers in the night... I started sleeping with a 



journal and a pen under my pillow so I wouldn't miss one single whisper... That's how important His words are


 to me.... So much of my blog comes from those whispers... Be encouraged, God is talking to you...and His 


Words are so important...These seemingly trumpeting whispers are so important that He tells us to stand on the 


roof and proclaiming them LOUDLY!! 






Jesus Teaches the Fear of God   
 “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."(Matthew 10:27-31)