Sunday, December 11, 2011

Imparting Boldness


[vision/encounter] 12/7/11

Tonight I was chatting with a friend Mike Rodgers and as we were conversing over the Warehouse of body parts in heaven.  He asked me to ask Jesus to show me the door to Revelation 4:1.

"After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” (Revelation 4:1)


I closed my eyes and asked Jesus to please show me the door to Revelation 4:1.  Immediately, I saw a door fling open.  I could see inside the door stacks and stacks of containers on tables...As I walked through the door I saw Jesus standing on the left...I walked over to Him and He began to tell me that this was the "Lab".  But, then immediately I was taken to the banks of a river.  I was standing with my back to the river and was facing a green hillside.  On the hill immediately to my left was this huge oak like tree with huge orange/grapefruit like fruit on it...  It was really loaded down with this fruit. Directly in front of me but away from me (in distance) was another tree with smaller purplish fruit.  And then off to my right in the distance was a third tree with a crowd of people conversing.  They all were wearing white robes.  I had the understanding that the first tree was a tree of knowledge and the second was a tree of wisdom. I started describing what I was seeing to Mike and just as he said, "Ask Jesus if you can eat the fruit of the first 2 before you walk over to the 3rd tree?"  The first fruit was presented to me, already sliced open.  The fruit was extremely juicy and sweet.  The texture was such as an avocado.  The second fruit had a harder outer covering and was more like actually fruit on the inside, not as sweet.  Then I noticed a man from under the third tree was walking towards me.  He looked familiar.  He was wearing a white robe and had dark hair and dark beard.  Huge smile on his face.  As he got closer he opened his arms and said, "Welcome" back.  I then knew it was Joshua. ( This was my second encounter with Joshua. Here is the link to the first encounter An Elevated Place.) He placed his hand on  my shoulder and walked me back to the first tree.  As we walked he said, "The second fruit from the tree of wisdom,  you really have to acquire a taste for wisdom."  Just then, Mike stated, " I am standing by a tree, I see you all, does he have his hand on your shoulder?" (Okay, just and FYI this was a first for me...someone seeing me in heaven...Holy laughter broke out.) Then Mike says, "Listen to his counsel".  I literally can't take my eyes off of Joshua...He has got the most welcoming countenance.  Then Joshua begins praying for me.  Mike  said, "He is imparting boldness to be brave to go forth in your call." When Joshua finishes praying for me he turns me around and I see over the river way off into the distance a tremendous city.  A golden city with elaborate buildings.  Very shiny...sparking in the light.... As if you were shining a light on millions of diamonds.  Mike asked if there was a gate.  But, I didn't see a gate and the city was far away.  Just then the vision ended.  


22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven," (Hebrews 12:22-25)


"Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.” (Ezekiel 47:12)


'"5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:5-9)