Friday, December 16, 2011

The Living Stones


[vision] 12/16/11


This morning drawn into prayer I just knelled in my prayer closet and began to worship as I did I had the following vision.


SAW:  I was standing on a golden rug before four steps and a glory light beyond.  The golden rug extended up the four steps and disappeared into the glory that was before me.  As I walked up the steps and stood facing this glorious light the light began to wrap around me engulfing me.  As it did, I was taken further into the light. I then noticed I was in a chamber standing on stones.  As I thought, "Father, where am I?"  I began to hear murmurings as it sounded at first as if hundreds upon hundreds of people were talking all at the same time.
"4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ." (1 Peter 2: 4-6) 

           [Father?]


HEARD: My ears are always attuned to the cries of my people.


SAW:  A light shoot out from this chamber I was in  (as if it was a star leaving a trail) and enter into the earth's atmosphere landing in an Asian country.  I saw a mother on her knees crying out to God for her children.  Then I saw another light shoot out from the chamber and saw it land in another country where I saw a man in a business suit bowing his head in prayer. Then I saw another light shoot out and land in a home of a well known evangelist.  Then suddenly (while still inside the heart of God) I began to feel such an extreme sadness, an overwhelming longing.


HEARD: My Spirit is jealous.


SAW:  "Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?"(James 4:5)


All I could do at this point was pray in the spirit until I felt relief...
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A while back God gave me a revelation concerning this verse James 4:5.  But, to understand this verse I need to show you two other verses,  Psalm 139:13 and Jeremiah 1:5.

"13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb."(Psalm 139:13-KJV)


Strong's Concordance: H7069 "possessed" means "create", "posses", "of  God originating", "possessor". 

Strong's Concordance: H5526 "Covered" means "To weave together". 

Now lets look at Jeremiah 1:5...


 “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; " (Jeremiah 1:5)

Strong's Concordance: H3335 "Formed"
to form, fashion, frame; of individuals at conception; pre-ordained; of divine activity; to be created

Strong's Concordance: H3045  "Knew" 
to know, be acquainted with; to know by experience 

Now let me ask you a question. At the time of conception when we are being 'made' where to you think our 'spirit' comes from?  Hum?  This was the revelation that God gave me several months back and then was confirmed by something I heard Kat Kerr talk about.  I will copy/paste and change the color of  that revelation below but here also is the link Knitted Together.


[start copy and paste]

Psalm 139:13-14

 13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well."

This revelation is incredible to me. Kat Kerr reports of the the Lord telling her that at the time of conception the He sends, by way of the Holy Spirit, a little tiny spirit from within His being down and literally knits the spirit to the flesh of the baby inside the mother's womb.  This tiny spirit is and has always existed within Him.  So, He literally knew us before we were born because our spirit that He placed inside of each of us has always existed with in him. 'It' has always been and 'it' can never die.  When we die "it' (our spirit) either returns to heaven and lives forever with Him or goes to Hell and lives forever there...  


As I pondered and marveled at this revelation...I am quickened to the Lord telling me, "My words are literal." You know the Lord doesn't try to get one over on us... He is a beautiful wordsmith but he is so direct with his speech... Now, that I have said that let me say this... He is so direct with his speech at times that our minds just can't comprehend such incredible things... Therefore, he speaks also in parables...dark speech...Even the symbolic speech that he uses is literally translated.  


Hearing of this revelation the Lord quickened me to this verse: 

James 4:5
"Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us ?"

Earlier in the year I was reading James and I stopped on this verse...

HEARD:  "Read it again."

So, I did.  I just couldn't grasp what the Lord was wanting me to understand... So, I read it again... and again... 

HEARD: "Why? Why do I jealously long for the spirit I caused to dwell in you"? 

He then opened my understanding and caused me to see.  Because the spirit he caused to dwell within us is His....It is part of HIM.  This spirit that was knitted together with our flesh at the time we were being woven in our mothers' womb came from inside of the God of this universe...Therefore, our bodies are literally the temple of the Holy Spirit...The Living God! 

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."

Even before we accept Christ as our Savior, God placed part of Him inside of us...We are literally God's offspring and He longs, jealously, for that spirit that He knitted together with our flesh to return to Him when we die.  Wow~ Doesn't that give you a much deeper understanding of the call on your life to live holy and pure before Him? 

Father, there are so many times when I am speechless before you... Your works are so incredible... Father I praise you for revelations of your word... I give you all praise all glory... For I am fearfully and wonderfully made in your image... I thank you Father! In Jesus Name.
[end copy/past]


My Prayer: 
Father, I cry out for these souls to return to You. Father I command in the name of Jesus that these souls come into alignment with their creator...The One who knew them before they were known... Father, I command them to be obedient to Your commands Father in Jesus name. Amen!