Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Good of the Land


[vision/rhema] 12/28/11

SAW: I was in a land where there were large over-sized muffins and loaves of bread everywhere.  I literally kept running into them as I walked.

HEARD: Eat the good of the land.



"7 For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills; 8 a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey; 9 a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper. 10 When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you."(Deuteronomy 8:7-10) 


Strong's concordance: "Good" H2896 in v.7 means good, pleasant, agreeable; excellent; rich; valuable; appropriate; happy; prosperous; understanding; benign; kind; benefit; bounty; welfare


Strong's concordance: Bread H3899 in v. 9 can also be substituted for "provision", "Victuals", "meat".

Provision as defined means: "the providing or supplying of something, especially of food or other necessities."


A year ago this month the Lord spoke Deuteronomy 8 into my spirit.  And promised me that He was would provide my daily manna and would bring me into a good land.  Along with the promise of a good land He warned me to not forget Him.  I am literally in awe of Him bringing this vision to me at this particular time.  Reminding me once again of His faithfulness in never forgetting a promise.  As He has surely provided me with daily manna and now He says, "Eat the good of the land.'  enjoy all that I am giving you.  For you have been willing and obedient.  Enjoy.  For I am the Lord your God."

My Prayer: 
I kneel before You and am in awe of Your workings in my life.  I salute You Father for without You oh Lord I would not be able to partake of such goodness.  I love You Lord for it is by Your hands that I have all that I have.... it is by Your hands that I am what I am...It is by Your hands that I will continue to prosper for I will acknowledge You daily and with each blessing I will turn around and give it back to You.  Father for You are my daily bread.