Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Upside Down


[rhema/vision] 11/30/11@ 6pm

HEARD: Hanging upside down sweetie pie.


SAW: A possum hanging from a tree limb.

Had the understand this meant a different perspective.

Confirmation received: 11/30/11 @ 1059pm


Received the following email from Sandy Warner and The Quickened Word  http://thequickenedword.net/

            [start QUOTE]
THE GREAT DOOR OF HOPE 9/5/91
I have brought My people to a door. A door of promise, a door of destiny. Many have approached this door before, with seeds of promise, only to look at it, and see the insurmountable walls. They were given the instructions at Jericho; the time waiting was much more than the time moving. Years of waiting have passed, and the moving has been in circles. But this has not been without purpose.

I have gone before you and set up your place. Indeed, you have circled long enough. Once again, you stand before the door and look at insurmountable odds. But I say unto you, the hour is due. At My command, these walls shall fall, and every man shall enter straight before him. I go before you shouting “Grace.” These walls shall fall and you shall be astonished at MY mighty hand on your behalf.

There are many who have been so sifted by the plow, and blackened by the fire, that they have lost sight of this door of promise, this great door of Hope. They have been turned inside out, and backwards; some are even upside down. But I have been turning the perspective so they may see My view. I AM facing them forward, securing feet in front of the door.

Have no fear if you cannot see the door of promise. Your eyes may still be burning from the smoke. Trust Me to turn you in perfect direction. Have hopeful expectation of what I shall do. For when it opens, it shall open suddenly, and the Light from the other side will be so bright, there will be no questions as to your direction.

I give good gifts to My people. Pick up those hopes lost from yesterday, and dare to believe, this time from MY perspective. Even as the door stands before you, I stand on the other side. When I open the door, you will not walk alone. We will occupy together.

“I know thy works behold I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it...” (Revelation 3:8)
 [END QUOTE]