Monday, November 14, 2011

Believe that YOU are MY Beloved



[vision/encounter] 11/13/11

SAW: Jesus sitting on a rock beside a dirt road. (I know this dirt road as I have meet Jesus here a couple of times before.)  He said, ' I have been waiting for you". He got up and we started to walk.  As we walked He waved His arm across the sky and said, "Erica, when I ask you to dig deeper your not just getting more of Me your getting more of My creation".   As I looked, the wave of His arm seemed to pull a veil back and I could see dimensions opened before my eyes.  Within these dimensions I could see doors, galaxies, and portals.  With the simple wave of His arm all of this became visible.  As we turned  I saw before my eyes high and lifted up a golden throne trimmed in scarlet red with diamonds across the back the throne.   He said, "I need you to take your place. I need you to see everything from this prospective".  I took the throne  and immediately my perspective changed. I saw the earth and the fullness there of, meaning I could see everything (or at least everything my eyes could take in).  "I need you to believe that you are my beloved," He said.

I was given no time to ponder this as He immediately took my hand and said, "Now come with me". As I grasped His hand we were immediately outside one of the Gates of Heaven.  The golden glow completely over powering.  It was a bustling city.  I saw many many children.  Even the adults so seemed as though they were children (not actually child size...but child like at heart and it showed).  The joyous jubilant atmosphere was electrifying .  Suddenly, as I was standing taking in all my eyes were beholding I saw this little girl come running up to with arms opened wide as if she knew me.  I would say her age was about 7.   I didn't recognize her.  (I miscarried about 7 years ago.  I was only 7 weeks along, but I seemed to always know it was a girl--God told me to name her Grace.- Maybe that was who the girl was.)  Jesus said, "Erica enjoy your life-laugh more- reflect this atmosphere- Reflect Heaven.


"6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,"(

Ephesians 2:6)


more to come