Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time to be set Free

[dream] 11/2/11

Last night I received a very timely word from a prophet/watchman friend of mine.  This was his message:

        "Erica, I saw the words for you,which were, step out, step forward which applies to your ministry,call and                        
         
gifts.I could see you are presently wearing silver shoes, which gradually these will turn gold. Isaiah 52.7 applies. 


How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, who publishes peace,who brings 


good tidings of good,who publishes salvation,who says to Zion, your God reigns."




This morning just prior to my alarm clock sounding I had the following dream.


[start dream]
       I saw a large clock face flash before my eyes.  Just then my alarm went off.  630.
[end dream]

I immediately was quickened.

As I was getting up

HEARD: Major message from God

Strong's Concordance: 630
Release; put away; send away; let go; set at liberty; dismiss

1) to set free
2) to let go, dismiss, (to detain no longer)
a) a petitioner to whom liberty to depart is given by a decisive answer
b) to bid depart, send away
3) to let go free, release
a) a captive i.e. to loose his bonds and bid him depart, to give him liberty to depart
b) to acquit one accused of a crime and set him at liberty
c) indulgently to grant a prisoner leave to depart
d) to release a debtor, i.e. not to press one's claim against him, to remit his debt
4) used of divorce, to dismiss from the house, to repudiate. The wife of a Greek or Roman may divorce her husband.
5) to send one's self away, to depart

This is such a timely word for me.  The last several weeks I have been feeling much like Joseph.  With emphasis on the imprisoned days.

more to come...