Monday, November 7, 2011

It Penetrates



[rhema]11/7/11

SAW: Penetrate

Penetrate defined: to pierce or pass into or through; to arrive at the meaning of; understand; comprehend; to penetrate a mystery; to obtain a share of; to enter the interior of

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12-NIV)


Fill Thy Cup: 
My child I know your feeling bogged down...unable to move...that there is just much pressing down on you.. My sweet child, My word is alive...it's sharp...it penetrates.  Open your mouth and speak it forth, for it will penetrate the bog...it will divide.  Your path will between clearer.   You will see the intents of your heart. For they will  materialize before your eyes.  Prophesy your future, for I am holding the pen and I will honor your words!