Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snatch and Slay


[vision/prophetic word] 11/16/11


SAW: Jude


Quickened to Jude 17-23

17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh."(Jude 1:17-23)

SAW:  A large open room with someone standing alone.  Scripture was writen on the wall highlighted in red. 

            [Lord, I don't understand.]

SAW: This 'person' as it appeared to be growing to super human heights...25-50 feet tall.  

             [Lord Who is this?]

HEARD: This is the Scoffing spirit. 

[Lord, I still don't understand. Please show me something else to help me understand.]

SAW: A Bible turned on it's spine. The front and back cover were white while the pages were all RED. 

            [Lord, may I please have a scripture?]

SAW: John 1:2

"2 He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:2)

Being so mental and physically drained from the day. I was laid my head down on my bible and fell asleep.  

[Trance Vision] 

SAW: A deer. 

Prophetic message: 
Scoffers are rising up and they are coming against my son, Jesus Christ they are not coming against you . But when you take a stand for my son you will be persecuted.  I have called you to protect my dear children... The ones being lead a stray.  Snatch them from the fire.   Such aggressiveness will not be accepted by many. But, my child, I have called you for such a time as this.  Be encouraged.  I love you and you are walking in my will for your life.  Have I not said, you will be persecuted.  To many this does not look like peace. But you have my peace the peace that passes all understanding... The peace that I give not as the world gives for they know not my peace. They seek peace from worldly standards not the peace that flows from my throne for from my thrown flows living waters...It washes away every care every concern.  My grace is sufficient for you... I have called you and anointed you for this time.  Stand boldly for these are the days.  My right hand will sustain you and will not cause you to fall as long as you focus you eyes on me.  Be not moved by wavering  opinions and ear tickling desires... For from these are the ones I want snatched... My little ones who know not the meat...but are only able to drink the milk...It is for those that I am calling you to snatch.  Snatch is not a soft touch. To snatch is to pull forcefully.  Many will not understand such roughness.  But my child, these are the times and time is short.  I will heap great rewards on those  who listen to my voice and bid my calling.  For many are called but few are chosen. The path is very narrow...though the gate is large...few will find the narrow path.  I love you my child, this is your place of authority.  You are seated high and have a different prespective.  From up here all things look different...The giants are mere grasshoppers.  A single stone, Erica. A Single stone will bring them down.  Be not dismayed at their size for Yes I called them, I created them, I anointed them, but they have lost their way.  Be not dismayed, a single stone will bring them down...it is my stone and it will bring them low.     


Snatch define: to seize by a sudden or hasty grasp;to take, get, secure (suddenly or hastily); to rescue or  by prompt action (He snatched the baby from the fire); to kidnap.


23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh."(Jude 1:23)

Strong's Concordance for 'pulling': G726
1) to seize, carry off by force
2) to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly
3) to snatch out or away

My prayer: 
Father, for my only desire is to please you and glorify you. Father shelter tender hearts from the slaying.  Father help me to see the little ones hiding in the bushes for fear of the stones.  Father I pray for those...I lift those up to you that you may hide them in the clefts of your rock.  Father, I pray for strength and courage to slay the giants...Father guard my eyes and my ears to only see and only hear what you would have me too for you know my tender heart.   Father I love you and will take my stand for you.  In Jesus name I pray fro clarity of vision and a clear direct path in Jesus name.  Amen.