Monday, November 14, 2011

Do not hush your speaking...

[quickening] 11/13/11

I had just finished the section about God's timing in my book and had turned off my computer and was going to bed.  As I grabbed my Bible for one last Word from the Lord before I went to sleep I kept being quickened to  part of a verse from Acts 17:26. " ...He determined the times set for them..."' .  I opened my Bible to that verse and just started reading and found myself being completely awed by God when I got to Acts 18: 5-10.  With special emphasis on verse 9-10.



5 When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ. 6 But when they opposed him and blasphemed, he shook his garments and said to them, “Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.” 7 And he departed from there and entered the house of a certain man named Justus,one who worshiped God, whose house was next door to the synagogue. 8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized. 

9 Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; 10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.” (Acts 18:5-10)


In the Fall of 1999, shortly after receiving the seer anointing. I laid down to sleep one night and had the following dream.

[dream]
I was walking in from the field from behind our home at night and as I looked around I could see animals of all kinds coming out from the field as well.  All walking towards me.  I started walking faster to the house and as I did a mighty wind started blowing.  By the time I reached out to touch the door knob the mighy wind pulled me back and I could hardly stand as it was engulfing me.  Then suddenly there was a quietness even though the mighty wind was still blowing...still gusting... A calmness was present..a stillness and I heard a voice saying, "Do not hush your speaking".  I opened my mouth to try and talk and and I could hardly form words... I continue to try and each time I did my voice got stronger and stronger... my voice got louder and louder until suddenly the wind was gone.
[end dream]

more to come