Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Separation.


[vision] 11/19/11

SAW: Salt shaker with salt and rice mixed together.  The salt is being shaken out of the shaker.  Separating the salt and the rice (the flavor from no flavor)

HEARD: Shaking.

There has been so much separation going on everywhere I look from the UK to America I am seeing a sword being brought and the Lord is separating flavor from no flavor and with such seperation is coming much persecution.

"12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
"(Matthew 5:12-14)

Salt, 
expect to be placed in a more visible position.  For I am spreading you out.  I am setting you as if on a hill.  You can not be hidden.  Now is the time to open your mouths and speak forth my words.  Words that are well seasoned...For I am bring a sword on the Land and even as you have noticed a separation is taking place.  Do not fear for this is my sword and I am bringing it forth as even now it is piercing and dividing.  You can not stand still any longer, the land is crying out and I am shaking the shaker.  Take hold of your new positions.  Do not shutter and do not fear, be strong.  For courageousness is in your DNA.  I have restored, healed, and preserved you for such a a time as this.  


Father, for I give you praise and glory.  For I will stand strong and will not lose my flavor.  I will remain well seasoned for you oh Lord. For my strength comes from you alone.  In Jesus Name!