Friday, February 10, 2012

Attitude of the Heart



 [vision/rhema] 2/9/12

SAW: A head with ears all over it.

Quickened Scripture: Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."(Hebrews 4:12)


2/10/12 @ 7pm

HEARD: All ears. 

"18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of His creatures. 19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God."(James 1:18-20)

BUZZ WORDS:  'First fruits of His Creatures" and "Righteousness of God"


Fill Thy Cup:
Listen with a discerning mind, my child.  Yes, you are My child. My righteousness.  Set apart. My Words I have planted in you, for you have the Mind of Christ.  My Holy Words that are quick and powerful able to dived the soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  All is open before me. Nothing escapes My eyes.  My darling, be quick to listen. For not all that is spoken is the intent of the heart.  Listen with the mind of Christ not with your ears for I will lay all open before you.