Monday, February 20, 2012

Take Heed of HOW you Hear


[lesson: vision/rhema] 2/19/12

Last night as I was praying..

SAW: A Korean woman on a stage speaking to a large audience.  I could hear that she was speaking English and audibly she was loud enough but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

HEARD (sound): Things being piled on top of each all at once.


SAW: Then as I watched suddenly an angel appeared to my left and was interpreting to me what she was saying.

HEARD: She is explaining that in the Bible.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;"(Proverbs 3:5)


"And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures."(Luke 24:45)

"Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.:(Psalm 103:20)

"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"(Hebrews 1:14)

"12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account."(Hebrews 4:12-13)

Fill Thy Cup: 
My child I know you have become frustrated with not understanding the bits and pieces you are hearing, knowing who is saying what and how to apply it.  It all seems foreign to you.  Wait on Me and I will open up your understanding to what is being said.  Much of this has to do with large Words, meant corporately .  This is harder to swallow as it reaches beyond your personal framework of understanding as I am stretching that as well.  Please don't let this bother you, you are not alone I have sent my messengers to you and they will help you with this.  There is much to do. Take heed of what you hear, for unto you more will be given.  How you hear is as important as how you hear.  Hear with My Spirit not with your understanding.  When you hear with your understanding you will experience a spiritual pile up.  But if  you wait on my instruction one by one the Words will fall into place. 


"18 Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”(Luke 8:18)