Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weight of My Glory



[rhema] 2/4/12 @ 330

HEARD: Whatever it is place it on your hands and on your feet.

HEARD: I will take you up again

SENSATION:  I got a rapid sensation of being snatched up. It literally took my breath.

HEARD: Heavy Weight. (with emphasis on the word "heavy")

 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,(2 Corinthians 4:17)

Fill Thy Cup (with a prophetic message)
 My child, for I am bringing you in to my glory again. This time you will feel it's weight.  The heaviness will wash over you...cleansing and anointing your hands and your feet.  Purified. For what ever you touch and wherever you walk, I will go before you...My anointing will proceed you and encompass your being.  You will walk under the heavy weight of my glory and my favor is upon you.  

Interesting note: Today's date 2/4/12
Strong's Concordance: G2412 
1) befitting men, places, actions or sacred things to God
2) reverent


======================================

Confirmation: 2/7/12 The Spirit of Prophesy Bulletin 

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Lift up your head all you gates so that the King of glory might come in. For, when the King of glory comes in you shall be forever changed. As He comes to you in this season the anointing of His presence shall rest upon you and inhabit the atmosphere of the places where you dwell and walk through. So, I say, rise up. Rise up into the glory of this day and into the presence of My kingdom, says the Lord. Lift yourself above the mundane and the things that create doubt or oppress you. Rise up into a position of new faith so that you no longer live by the measure of your own faith, but that you now live by the measure of the faith of the Son of God, who has given Himself for you and will always be with you.