Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reach Higher with No Recoil


[vision] 2/16/12

This morning in prayer...

SAW: A rubber band being stretched beyond it's lengths.

Quickened rhema:
[Vision] 6/8/11
SAW: I saw a women sitting on the ground in a pike position with an exercising band around her feet. She was stretching it towards her with her arms as if she was working out.  It looked like strength training! 

HEARD: By reason of use.

14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."(Hebrews 5:14)


This morning as I ponder both of these visions, I am noticing that I have never seen the rubber band recoil.  Return to it's original shape.  In both of these visions, as I have watched I have only seen the rubber band being stretched in one way, OUT!

"38 Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back.  My soul has no pleasure in him.” 39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul. "(Hebrews 10:38-39)

Fill Thy cup: 
 My child, yes you are being stretched. I know this is hard and at times so hard for you to swallow.  You have been so faithful in your walk with Me.  I am rewarding you for that walk.  This stretching is for your good.  For my desire is to bring you up higher, even closer to me.  

Quickened Rhema:
[vision] 12/1/11
SAW:   Someone working under the hood of a car.  I could only see the legs which were wearing red pants.  As I watched someone bent down and peered under the the car as if they were doing a thorough inspection. 


Fill Thy Cup: 
My child, I have you on a straight path.  An uncompromising path.  There will be many who try to cut in on you.  As they are unsteady and unfocused.  They will try to slow you down and discourage you.  However, I have created you to be strong and uncompromising-courageous!  You will maintain a straight path at a slow steady pace. Unaffected by those who dart in and out of your path recklessly.  For you my child, will see the warning signs.  I have caused your eyes to see the danger ahead.  You have noticed that I am making some adjustments to the way your run.  I am equipping you for the next leg of your race.   Preparing you for a higher calling.  I take great pleasure in your unshakable peaceable faith- For many aspire to have what you have- the peace that passes all understanding only comes from me.  You will be well adjusted to your new gifts shortly and off and running in no time.  We are enjoying watching you grow.


"You're blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God. You're blessed when you follow his directions, doing your best to find him. That's right—you don't go off on your own; you walk straight along the road he set. You, God, prescribed the right way to live; now you expect us to live it. Oh, that my steps might be steady, keeping to the course you set; Then I'd never have any regrets in comparing my life with your counsel. I thank you for speaking straight from your heart; I learn the pattern of your righteous ways. I'm going to do what you tell me to do; don't ever walk off and leave me."(Psalm 119:1)