Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Banquet Table



[vision] 2/10/12

SAW:  A banquet table set in the woods as it seemed.  People were eating and being marry in the Lord

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over."(Psalm 23:5)

___________________________


[confirmation]2/11/12
QW member posted a message titled: "You Hold A Banquet Table Within"

___________________________

[discussion] 2/12/12

[start quote]
WORD TO PONDER: THE STONES TO BREAD AND LIVING WATER
I have invited you, My dear ones, to My table. I freely give you a table of intimacy and communion when you enter into My Presence and sup with Me. This table is prepared before you in the presence of your enemies which I know is not to your liking, but it is true. They encircle you round about, but are held at bay by My restraint. They are not allowed to touch you, but they hurl the stones of taunts and distractions into your midst. Even as the devil taunted Jesus to command the stones to become bread, so they throw taunting stones at your feet. Rebuke them, and pay no attention to them. Do not be distracted by them, for as you press in and keep your focus and your faith upon Me, you freely receive your Bread of life. Did I not turn the rock into a pool of water that bubbled forth a fountain? Even so, I will turn these stones into a pool of blessings which have fallen in a heap at your feet, for what the enemy intends to curse, I turn to blessing.
[end qoute]

"7 Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob,
Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of waters."(Psalm 114:7-8)
The Lord so quickened this to me as I never once thought of these taunts and insults as being stones. Much less opportunities to increase my faith and my blessings as I to press into the Lord even more.  However, as I turn my back on the taunts and insults I am turning inward to Jesus.  The Lord then turns such stones into Bread of Life and pools of living water all for me now laying at my feet.  
My Prayer: 
Father, I give you praise and glory as you prepare a banquet for me in the presence of my enemy. Father, that every stone thrown, every curse hurled, in my direction you turn into a blessing...living bread and pools of water.  What a glorious Father you are.  I worship you Father. I thank you Father in Jesus Mighty Name.