Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bowing Low in Obedience



[experience] 2/22/12


This morning in prayer (praying in tongues) I begin to feel warmth flowing down from my head and settling in my belly.


HEARD: From your belly, living waters will flow.


 "38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."(John 7:38-KJV)


FELT: The warmth was building into a fire within my belly in wave like sensations.


SAW: Myself kneeling at an alter beside someone kneeling in prayer.  I had my hand on their back.


FELT: The wave like motions in my belly advanced to full stomach crutches.


(As a mother I can relate these wave like sensations to be like contractions in child birth.)


5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. 
6 And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."(Malachi 4:5-6)

5 "For thus says the Lord: 'We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace.  6 Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale?"(Jeremiah 30:5-6) 


As I am continuing to  pray in tongues in the midst of full on stomach crutches, I notice my tongue (which sounds predominately Spanish) changes to mixture of Arabic and Chinese.


SAW: A stone wall with a very tall angel standing behind it chiseling. As he chisels I see stones start to fall and the wall starts to crumble.


HEARD: Hearts of stone. Your prayers are empowering their angels.


“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.”(John 12:40)


"Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word."(Psalm 103:20)

[ The Parable of the Wandering Sheep ] “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."(Matthew 18:10)
This continued on for 25-30mins and then I felt the fire ease and the stomach crutches subsided.  As I lay kneeling on the floor just resting in His presence.


SAW: A gold crown placed on my head.


HEARD: Well done.

"You have given him his heart’s desire, And have not withheld the request of his lip. Selah. For You meet him with the blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head. "(Psalm 21:2-3)


FILL THY CUP:
My sweet child, your willingness to stand in the gap pleases me so.  I have promised you that living waters will flow from your belly, now is the time to see such fruition of that promise.  Through you I will turn many hardened hearts back to Me.  Such love I have for you. You have done well.  Your willingness to remain humble and to bow in obedience before me compels me to crown you in honor and glory for in doing so I am glorified.  
__________________________________



[vision] 2/22/11

SAW: I glorious waterfall surrounded by lush greenery, shrubs and flowers. The waterfall was rushing with  life.  Beside the waterfall I saw Jesus.

HEARD:  I am the living water-those who come to Me will never thirst for these waters flow from My Fathers' throne-Those who come drink of these waters will find rest and restoration".

Then I saw myself as I became part of the waterfall with water flowing in through my head and out through my belly.


"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."(John 7:38)


"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."(Revelation 22:!)


"4There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High."(Psalm 46:1)