Saturday, February 11, 2012

Take Flight




February 11, 2012
ELAINE TAVOLACCI
The Lord showed me millions of hot air balloons being released way up into the sky. They were arrayed in various colors, shapes, patterns, designs, styles and sizes. Each one was beautiful and unique in appearance. They were vivid in color and extraordinary to watch.

It was a marvelous sight to watch as the balloons continued to ascend to higher heights but some seemed to be just lingering in mid air. Then I noticed that there were those that began to descend back down to earth. It seemed as if the balloons that were descending were losing their air. Some were flowing down slowly but there were others that were descending quickly. This is what the Lord was showing me.

Every one of us has the opportunity to rise up to new heights and new levels. There is a great acceleration in the body of Christ and the balloons that continued to ascend represented those Christians that are experiencing all the benefits of the Covenant that Jesus made with them and some are receiving divine encounters with the Holy Spirit. They are being raised up to a greater level and walking in the power and authority that was freely given to them. These are the ones that are entering in to their positions and callings. They are as the three hundred men chosen in Gideon's army. Those men were not particularly favored but they were chosen because they were not fearful, they were bold and ready for challenges. They were strong in warfare, alert and watchful of the enemy.

The balloons that were stuck in mid air represented people that seemed to be stagnant and stuck in the same position for some time. Those of you that are in this place need to encourage yourselves in the Lord and rise up once again.

The balloons that were descending represented those people that have become weary in well doing. They feel as if they are losing their anointing. They are losing their zeal and power that they once had. Those of you that are in this place needs to make a decision that you are going to push through no matter what is holding you back from rising up.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing : for in due season we shall reap , if we faint not.

Jesus is calling us to come up higher. I want to encourage you to press in for what God has for you and you will be amazed at the heights He will take you to.

Revelation 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.
[end qoute]

I received this word this morning from a friend of mine.  As I sit and ponder the picture in my mind that this article paints I became so captivated by the Spirit as He begins to use this love of mine for hot air balloons.  They are truly beautiful to see especially when there are MANY rising at once (smile).   How truly prophetically symbolic the hot air balloon is...


SAW A balloon that has LIFE (fire) in it literally seeking to soar... looking up longing to take flight. I see ropes tying the massive balloon to the ground.  As I watch I see the Fathers's hand coming in with a big knife and cutting the ropes.  Once freed the balloon is allowed to rise and then soar into the skies.  I watch as it takes it's place in the heavenlies.  Seated high above all the turmoil, chaos and confusion.  It rests in the quietness and calmness of the wind.  


I hear this song by Chris Tomlin: 




"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,"(Hebrews 12:1)

"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,"(Ephesians 2:6)

Fill Thy Cup: 
My precious children. I have cut your ropes.  Your binding ropes have been loosed.  You are free. You are free!  There is nothing holding you down.  The FIRE in your spirit is LIFE.  This FIRE enables you to SOAR.  It is your hand on the burner.  It is your hand that controls how HIGH you go.  If you turn the burner on HIGH I will take you higher than you ever imagined.  I will bring you into the lofty places.  The places where you can sit with me.  If you turn the burner to low you will only experience a fraction of your destiny.  For My desires for you require that the FIRE be on HIGH.  It requires that you BURN HOT for me.  For I am a consuming FIRE.  My WAYS are HIGHER than your WAYS, in order to reach MY WAYS you must allow Me to consume you with MY FIRE. MY FIRE will allow you to SOAR!!  A continuous FLAME, an eternal FLAME that no man can extinguish.  This is My desire for you my children.