Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Strong House


[dream] 2/21/12

I was standing out side in a foreign place with my family. There were many people coming and going.  It seemed as though we were in a town with pubic transportation and such.  It started to get really windy and the sky turned dark.  I looked up and noticed that a huge tornado was coming.  Tom (my husband) and I shouted to our children to come and lets get in the building (the building looked like a gymnasium with concrete floors).  We all got inside and huddled together expecting everyone else outside to come inside as well and no one came.  It was only my family in the shelter.  Through the large windows towards the top of the building we could see the wind blowing very hard and could see the funnel of the tornado right outside the building. After a few mins we still had not felt the tornado hit the building.  I got up and went to the door and noticed that that tornado had passed but the sky looked as though another tornado was building this time even larger than the first.  So, I rushed back inside and huddled with my family as we still were the only family in the building.  Again we waited for the tornado to hit and again nothing.  So, I again I went to look out the door and could see even a darker cloud right over us.  The winds were still blowing and the sky was twirling as if another tornado was building ever stronger than the first or the second.  So, again I ran back inside and expecting the tornado to it. Again we never felt the effects of the tornado.  (then I woke up)

IMPRESSION: When I woke up I had the impression of a very strong house with a very firm foundation.  Matthew 16:18 was quickened to me.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."(Matthew 16:18)


I believe the Lord is saying that we are facing very turbulent times.  And only the ones who have entered into His house, seeking His peace, His shelter  will escape the effects of the twisted climate coming.

"Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you;Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past."(Isaiah 26:20)