Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Arm of God....

{DREAM} 5/29/11

I saw white everywhere.  There were white star shaped cloud like cushioned pedestals surrounding Jesus.  There were babies on these pedestals.  These babies started crawling towards this great strong arm that reached out across a divide.  Jesus was guiding/ensuring that the babies were going in the right direction.  I got a sense it was the arm of God. Three-fourths of this arm was bare but the upper part of the arm was clothed in white.

White: Righteousness
Babies- possible represents each nation or each state as they were on "STARS".

Isaiah 52:10
" The Lord will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God. "

Isaiah 51: 5
"My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations."

Isaiah 46:13
" I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my spender to Israel."

Isaiah 11:11
" In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious. In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. "