Monday, May 30, 2011

The Grasshopper~The Bread Tie....False witnesses

Vision: 5/28/2011

SAW: I saw what looked like a grasshopper on a very beautiful wooden floor with white base boards... But as I watched the grasshopper it started walking and as it walked it turned into a spider... 

Many of you may remember the very first spider vision I had a couple of months ago...Where I saw a spider and heard "Watch your fingers".... Through that word and personal experiences God has taught me how to recognize witchcraft curses and enemy assignments in my life... A very important lesson!  

Last week I begin to see the signs and symptons of an attack and started binding and breaking the curses and assignments....It was a week long battle...So, when I had the spider vision on the 28th I felt that was a confirmation of that I was experiencing...But moments later I began to understand that there was more that what meets the eyes.... 

Parable:  Moments after I had that vision I walked into the my kitchen with my 5 year old following close behind...  I felt something brush under my foot as I walked....but I was in the middle of responding to a text and didn't pay a lot of attention to it...However, my 5 year old got my attention when she ran and jumped in a dining room chair with huge eyes and said so softly (as if it could here her), "Momma, you stepped on something..."  I turned around and look on the floor and saw nothing... I said, "What was it...I don't see anything...?"  ...but I knew that she was right because I did feel something under my foot as I took a step.... She said, "Its from outside...it's black..I think it's a lil baby snake"  I was so puzzled... "What are you talking about..."  She very sheepishly pointed to the bedroom door and and said, "Go..Look".  As I walked over to see what it was I was quickened to the vision I just had... I thought, "No, really.... was God warning me about an actual spider on the floor?"  Just then I saw a black thing..but I didn't have my glasses on so I really couldn't make out what it was...And since I couldn't really tell what it was I wasn't going to get to close to it... I called for my husband to come help...As he walked into the room I pointed to the door way to the bedroom at the black blob on the floor and said... "What is that...?"  He looked at me with the most curious look and bent down to pick it up... as he did he said, "It's a bread tie!"  You called me in here to pick up a bread tie....We all laughed but I couldn't help and feel as though there was something more to that...  

Today as I was cleaning my floors I was reminded of that event... 

HEARD: It's not always as it seems...


I feel this is a strong warning against false prophets...false teachers...false preachers...false evangelists...false witnesses

Romans 16:18
"For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people."

Jeremiah 2:11
"Has a nation ever changed it's gods? (Yet they are not gods at all). But my people has exchanged their glorious God for worthless Idols."

2 Peter 2:1
"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. The will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord that brought them~bringing swift destruction on themselves."

Jude 1:4 
"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. The are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only sovereign and Lord."

Proverbs 12:17
"An honest witness tells the truth, but a false witness tells lies"

Proverbs 14:5
"An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies" 

2 Peter 2:17
"These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, Blackest darkness is reserved for them.' 

Jude 1:12
" These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm~ shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn tress without fruit and uprooted-twice dead." 

Revelation 2:14
" Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food scarified to idols and committed sexual immortality."


Revelation 2: 20
"Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immortality  and the eating of food sacrificed to idols."   




**YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS**

Galatians 5: 22
"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immortality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred and discord, jealousy,  fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, and envy; drunkenness and orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those that live like with will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law." 


The enemy can disguise himself as whatever he chooses: A spider may disguise himself as grasshopper on a beautiful hardwood floor with glistening white baseboards...But, when he moves...he will move like a spider... 


Father God, 
I come to you right now on behave of my true brothers and sisters in Christ.  I think you Father for this word.  I thank you Father that you are so faithful to honor the word you placed in my spirit months ago as to revealing the enemy when he appears...  Father all for your glory and your honor... For I am nothing without you...And in understanding that I praise you Father that nothing escapes your watchful eyes and you are evermore seeing and protecting your children... Father I ask right now that you flush out the enemy from the camps of the righteous... Father that right now in our churches... in our bible studies...in our worship services...in all our gatherings your will reveal the wolves and will drive them out from among your sheep. Separate us right not Father for your glory and your honor... In Jesus Mighty name~Amen!  


Confirmation from QW:
http://injesus.com/message-archives/inspiration/thequickenedword/pix-keep-your-perspective-right