Friday, May 13, 2011

The Floods Came...

Dream:  5/12/11 awakened @ midnight

In this dream I was in a foreign place with my family and we started to get word about a possible flood...Suddenly we found ourselves flooded.  Water literally overtook everything.  Then we were in a raft and my son was navigating...I felt completely safe...as we were passing through the waters we would see snakes everywhere...my son would ride right over them....We then came upon a port of some sort ( really it was just a portion of a building that could still be seen that had enough room for people to stand.  There were evacuation crews there....  My sister Donna and her husband James came with two big boats and picked up us.  I said to them after we were safe and sound in the big boat, Thank you for coming to get us, thank you for saving us.  ~ woke up~

Heard:  "My son safely navigates you through the waters of life."

I got up and jotted this down as it flowed through me: 

My son is the master of all, He knows very well how to navigate the waters of life~ He leads you away from harm~ away for the serpents.  He navigates you through the waters into the safety of my family. 

Felt a sudden burden to pray for the flood victims: 

Father, I come to you on behave of your children being effected by flooding, Father in Jesus name I ask that you recede the waters.  Send forth your word and the waters will obey... Bend your ears dear Father to the cries of your people... protect their homes... protect their lives... Father I ask that you dispatch your angels to guard and protect... Father, I ask for quick restoration of these flooded lands...flooded properties.... that your people may know that you Father are the great restorer... the shelter...the rock... that when the flood waters come... You word says your will reach down and pull your children out...so that the waters will not overtake them....Father I ask this for your glory... for your honor in Jesus mighty name I give you all the praise as even now Father your word is being sent forth and souls are bing healed...fear is being alleviation....Hope is being restored... Lives are being changed... Glory is being given to your Father... In Jesus....  
  

Isaiah 43:2 (King James Version)

2When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


Jeremiah 31:9-10 (King James Version)

  9They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
 10Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.